269.Have you ever been to Jiuhua Mountain? 270.You might like to see Mingjiao Temple. 271.Mt.Huangshan is famous for its beautiful scenery in the world. 272.What are the best places to visit here,please. 273.We've arranged for you to visit Yushan

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

[02:08.71]more,slowly,faster,larger,than,smaller [02:19.47]China and India have(larger)populations than any other countries in the world. [02:47.03]They are the only two members of the billion club, [02:54.11]because they are the only countries with

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版初三

31. You run after the helicopter but it is going very fast. You have to go up the mountain, and you walk all day in the deep snow, but you don't see the helicopter again. 31. 你追着直升机跑,但它飞得太快了,你不得不往山上爬,你

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生存游戏

[00:01.74]UNIT 7 The mountain bike race [00:07.24]Matt,there is a mountain bike race next Saturday [00:11.95]Here is an entry form. [00:14.31]Do you want to enter? [00:17.13]I'm not sure.What are the rules? [00:21.86]Well,you must be more than 10 yea

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 清华大学版小学英语(一到六年级)

Some people love hiking and some people hate it. Personally, I dont really like it. I dont see the point of walking for miles and miles up and down mountains. You get all sweaty and out of breath. The worst thing is that the next day all your muscles

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

泰山英语导游词 Fellow friends: Hello! Sincerely welcome you to come to Taishan, today I and everybody will mount the summit together from the Taishan east road. This big, ancient Taishan has contained the rich nature and cultural accumulating,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

I spent the tenth summer of my childhood, the most memorable months of my life, in western Norway at the mountain farm where my mother was born. What remains most vivid in my mind are the times I shared with my Grandfather Jorgen. As an American, I a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Sorry,there is no text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英国原版Beep嘟嘟剑桥少儿英语

The World's Greatest-R. Kelly yea, uh, yea uh, this is the world's greatest, yea uh, this is the world's greatest i am a mountain i am a tall tree oh, i am a swift wing sweeping the country i am a river down in the valley oh, i am a vision and i can

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

North To Alaska Way up north (north to Alaska). Way up north (north to Alaska). North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. Big Sam left Seattle in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

10At that time the Lord said to me, Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones and come up to me on the mountain. Also make a wooden chest. 2I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. Then you are to

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

The Disobedient Donkey There was once a donkey who never did what he was told to.If his master wanted him to go to right he pulled to left.If his master wanted him to go to left he pulled to right.In fact he always wanted to do exactly the oppo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The biggest surprise this morning was Crash. I think a lot of people love this movie, but no one was quite sure it would go this far and get,you know best picture nomination and the best ~ur the actin

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Most of the nine million residents of the city Hangzhou were actively encouraged to get out of town as security was ramped up. Factories were closed so the visiting world leaders could breathe less polluted air. Car travel in Hangzhou was restricted

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I live in the south city, so when the summer comes, the sun is very strong and the air is so stuffy, I feel so uncomfortable. I have a friend from Guilin, she tells me that summer in Guilin is not that hot, the air is cool in the morning. So I decide

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

As Confucius was passing Mountain Tai,he saw a woman weeping bitterly in front of a grave.He leaned forward to listen,resting his hand on the wooden bar of his carriage.Zilu,his pupil,was sent to ask the woman what the matter was.From y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A man buried in rubble for more than 60 hours after a landslide hit Shenzhen in China has been pulled out alive, state media says. 据媒体报道,被困废墟中超过60个小时后,中国深圳滑坡事件的首名幸存者被救出。 The land

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Extend the Miracle发挥潜力,创造无限My skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Between Macedon and Thessaly of eastern Greece there stood a high mountain.Its cloudy top rushed into the very heavens.On the top of the mountain, the home of the gods was bathed in brightness. At Olympus Zeus ruled as the father of gods and men. Zeu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Extend the Miracle/发挥潜力,创造无限My skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my musc

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文