Y: My gosh Patrick, Where are we? P: Yang Chen. I'm taking you mountain climbing. Y: 登山? This is scary! P: Don't worry, I'm an expert mountain climber. I am as steady on these steep slopes as a mountain goat. Y: 野山羊? 你倒是smell like a m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Carola looked surprised. Hiking, she answered. What does it look like? I thought you didnt like hiking, Violet said to Rayanne. Rayanne struggled out of her backpack. Did I say that? she said. Well, when Carola told me she was going to hike up this w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 86 The Mystery on Blizzard Mou

Not a real bobcat, Violet, Maris reassured her. Bobcat. Bob Leeds. Everyone calls him Bobcat. Hes a park ranger and an expert on bobcats, too. Thats why hes called Bobcat, Maris said. She turned down a long, bumpy road, which led to a stone house not

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 86 The Mystery on Blizzard Mou

It was sunny and warm day. I got up early. After breakfast I went to ..Mountain with my friend Li Lei. It took us about an hour to get there by bus. There were thousands of people. We joined them to climb the mountain as soon as we got there. We felt

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

It was a fine warm day in early summer. The AldensHenry, Jessie, Violet, and Bennyand their grandfather were just eating lunch. They had come to dessert of apple pie and cheese. Benny rested his head on his hand. After awhile he said, Grandfather, do

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 9 Mountain Top Mystery

Beginners. It's that time of year again. The days are rapidly getting colder. There is frost in the morning on the grass, the sun is mild, and the colors of the trees and plants are quickly changing. Around this time every year, my husband plans a tr

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. I realized a few years ago why we all need to climb a mountain every now and then. When we climb mountains, face challenges, hurdle obstacles and learn from difficult situations we remind

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Gotell it on the mountain到山上传福音 Go, tell it on the mountain到山上传福音,是一首经典的基督教赞美诗,描述了圣子耶稣诞生时,世人传福音的场面,希望把这个消息告诉所有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Michael McDonald - Ain't No Mountain High Enough 年度最佳流行男子演唱提名 马文盖伊(英语:Marvin Gaye,原名Marvin Pentz Gay, Jr.,1939年4月2日-1984年4月1日),美国摩城唱片著名歌手、曲作者,有摩城王子

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

充满魔力感的歌曲来自Lana Del Rey的《Diet Mountain dew》 You're no good for me 你对我来说并不是那么好 Baby you're no good for me 宝贝,你并不适合我 You're no good for me 你不适合我 But baby I want you, I want 但宝

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

Rocky Mountain National Park: Wild and Wonderful Our national parks journey this week takes us to an extreme landscape in Colorado. Around us are clear lakes, aspen and fir trees, and mountain peaks that rise over 4,400 meters. Welcome to Rocky Mount

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The Lebanese city of Saida is known for its historic ruins dating to the 5th century BC. It also is known for its giant garbage dump, which residents call trash mountain. The mountain has grown steadily for more than 30 years, and city residents, tou

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

《邪恶力量》第一季第十五集讲述了野蛮人的故事。 这首插曲《Rocky Mountain Way》中演唱者的声音听起来非常遥远,有可能是在其中加入了一些电音的效果。 Spent the last year 在过去的一整年里

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌词如下: She'll be coming round the mountain, When she comes,(Toot, toot!), She'll be coming round the mountain, When she comes,(Toot, toot!), She'll be coming round the mountain, She'll be coming round the mountain, She'll be coming round the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

歌词如下: She'll be coming round the mountain, When she comes,(Toot, toot!), She'll be coming round the mountain, When she comes,(Toot, toot!), She'll be coming round the mountain, She'll be coming round the mountain, She'll be coming round the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

引言: 禀赋迥异,万物各就其位; 倘若我不能将森林背负,你也无法将坚果打破。 The mountain and the squirrel Ralph Waldo Emerson The Mountain and the Squirrel Had a quarrel; And the Mountain called the Squirrel 'Little

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

By Jerilyn Watson ENVIRONMENT REPORT -July 19, 2002: Yucca Mountain This is the VOA Special English Environment Report. Last week, the United States Senate gave final congressional approval for a proj

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Every mountain has a peak What is the secret ingredient of tough people that enables them to succeed? Why do they survive the tough times when others are overcome by them? Why do they win when others lose? Why do they soar when others sink? The answe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fleet Foxes,来自西雅图的五人乐队,主唱有着相当明亮柔和的声线,第一次听他们的歌,感觉是把教堂唱诗班的音乐风格与民谣结合起来,相当独特。 Tiger Mountain Peasant Song Fleet Foxes Wanderers th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐