剪辑自 Stuart Little一家之鼠 Mr. And Mrs. Little are adopting(收养) a younger brother for George, but they met Stuart. Mrs. Little: Oh, Frederick, look at them. How could we possibly… M

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

[00:02.99]偶遇 [00:05.98]Look,who's here,...! [00:08.57]......是你呀!(较随便) [00:11.15]A:Look,who's here,Peter! B:Oh,Tom!I thought you were in Paris. [00:15.19]彼得,是你呀!汤姆!我以为你在巴黎呢。 [00:19.23]A:Just got ba

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

Keeping a Meeting On Track Lynda: Could I say one more thing about that? Bruce: Im afraid were running short on time. Maybe we could wrap up this discussion now. Lynda: Before we leave this topic, though, I really think we should talk about next year

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

4 changing the meeting date 更改约会时间 Mr. Lee: Im so sorry to call you on such short notice, but somethings come up. 对不起临时给你打电话,但是我有急事。 Mr. Jones: You mean for this afternoons meeting? 你是说今天下午不

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

The Sports Meeting in the Forest 森林运动会 There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting. Monkey, Fox, Rabbit and Bear are running. Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and Monkey are the second. Bear i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

There's been another mass shooting in the United States. This time, three people are dead after a gunman opened fire on a municipal council meeting in a small community in the east coast state of Pennsylvania. Three others are also said to be in crit

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Foreign and defense ministers from the United States and Russia have agreed to host a peace conference on Syria in Geneva as soon as possible. The consensus was reached between the two sides following their 2+2 meeting in Washington. Sergei Lavrov is

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Preparing for sales meeting A: Rich! Im glad I caught you. Mr. Carltons just come over here from the main office. B: Yeah? What does he want? A: He needs to see the two of us to talk about next weeks annual sales meeting. B: I havent got two minutes

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A mandatory meeting A: Paul? I need to work out a time to get together with your people. B: Does everybody need to be there? Hilary and Jason are on vacation this week. A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about next week sometime? B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Meeting Your Boyfriends/Girlfriends Parents Ronny: Ready? Judy: Ready as Ill ever be. Ronny: Try to work up a little enthusiasm about meeting my parents. Judy: Its not them Im worried about. Its me. What if I dont pass muster? Ronny: My parents are g

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

United States President Donald Trump has called off a planned meeting on June 12 with North Koreas leader in Singapore. In a letter, the Trump administration said the decision was based on the tremendous anger and open hostility in recent statements

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

IN THE NEWS – June 22, 2002: Group of Eight Meeting By Caty Weaver This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program IN THE NEWS. Leaders from the Group of Eight nations begin their yearly me

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

International focus has again shifted to Yemen after Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab tried to blow up an American airliner on Christmas Day. Sonja Pace | London 27 January 2010 Britain is hosting a one-day meeting on Yemen with ministers and senior officia

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Johannesburg 24 May 2010 In Zimbabwe, a meeting aimed at launching a process of national reconciliation has been aborted after chaos erupted over delegate accreditation. Organizers of the opening meeting of Zimbabwe's Organ for National Healing, Reco

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

India is set to attend the forthcoming finance meeting of the Group of Seven leading industrial nations in London. India's presence at the meeting reflects its rise on the world economic stage. 印度准备参加即将在伦敦举行的由全球工业最

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

暂无音频 REMARKS BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND RUSSIAN PRESIDENT MEDVEDEV AFTER MEETING Winfield House London, United Kingdom 1:01 P.M. (Local) PRESIDENT OBAMA: Let me just make a brief comment. I am very grateful to President Medvedev for taking the time

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Jin Liqun, the new president of the AIIB, welcomed the formal inauguration of the bank after the first meeting of its board of governors. We have just concluded, very successfully, the inaugural meeting of AIIB's first board of governor's meeting and

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Zhu Jiejin is Associate Professor at the School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University in Shanghai. He says economic growth will top the agenda. Several days ago the world bank reduced its global economic growth prospect from

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

1 Its Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。 对话一: A: Hi, Stone. Id like to introduce my friend, Lisa. B: Hi, Lisa. Its nice meeting you. C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone. B: Lisa, you know, Ive heard a lot about you. C: Really? I hope its not

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Let's delve into today's special segment: military reform. Han Peng, President Xi Jinping was attending a meeting of national lawmakers from the military on the sidelines of the 'Two Sessions'. What can you tell us on that? President Xi Jinping has u

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年