Aamir Khan's new movie Secret Superstar just hit the big screen in China and topped the box office on the very first day, with over 44 million yuan, or nearly $7 million. During an exclusive interview with China Plus, Directer Advait Chandan mentione

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

第一句:How much dose it cost if I stay there for two weeks? 我如果在那儿待两周要多少钱? A:How much dose it cost if I stay there for two weeks? 我如果在那儿待两周要多少钱? B:It doesn't cost much, because it's far fro

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Todd: Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy. Devon: Well, thank you. Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight? Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. More than that

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 百朗2013高考听力快速版

In spring , the desert undergoes a remarkable transformation. For just a few weeks a year, the flowers of over 3, 000 different plant species turn this desert into the Garden of Africa. This dazzling

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 浩瀚沙漠

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. We all need to eat. So, meals could be a chance to stop what were doing and spend time with the people in our lives. But sometimes they are not. It does not matter if a person is married

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2013-11-01 Scientists Say Air Pollution Threatens Honeybees 科学家说空气污染威胁着蜜蜂 From VOA Learning English this is As It Is. Welcome back. Im Caty Weaver. Today, we go to a school near Washington where meals are being serv

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: I was wondering if I could order something to drink. B:Yes, we have alcoholic beverages as well as coffee, tea, or soda. A: How much do drinks cost? B:Our alcoholic beverages are five dollars each. All others are complimentary. A:When will our mea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

V. Lets Talk Jane: Im from the Students Union. Were doing a survey of students eating habits. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions? Jim: Will it take long? Jane: No, not really. Fie minutes maybe? There arent all that many questions. Jim: An

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Jo: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Jo. Jean: Hi. 大家好,我是董征。欢迎收听Real English《地道英语》节目! Jo: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Jean: 和汉语一样,英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Bad eating habits can destroy our health,lots of diseases occur because of bad eating habits. There are lots of bad eating habits in our life which we always ignore. 不良的饮食习惯可以摧毁我们的健康,许多疾病的发生是因为不良

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A nutrition watchdog group is threatening to sue McDonald's, the giant U.S. restaurant chain, for using toys to sell its fast-food meals to children. The Center for Science in the Public Interest says the popular toys illegally lure children into eat

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

unit 561 发烧就医 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Now tell me, what's your problem? A:告诉我,你哪里不舒服? B:I don't feel like eating. And I cannot sleep well. B:我不想吃饭,还睡不好。 A:Do you have a fever? A:你发烧么?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Prisons today have too many prisoners. The prisoners sleep in bunk beds. They sleep in triple bunk beds. Triple bunk beds are for three prisoners. One prisoner sleeps in the bottom bunk bed. Another prisoner sleeps in the middle bunk bed. Another pri

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Oscar hadnt eaten all day, but that was okay. Many scientific studies have concluded that the less people eat, the longer they live. These studies are based on experiments with mice and other small animals, so maybe the conclusions dont apply to huma

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

BEIJING, May 3 (Xinhuanet) -- Children who regularly have meals with their families tend to enjoy better health and have a considerably(相当地) lower risk of obesity, an article in Monday's issue of Pediatrics said. The article said researchers ha

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Every morning, John does man

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Idiom: Pull rank ( use authority ) Hit the book: Frequent Reiterate Skip Barista Errand Surefire Beat and rhythm Thigh don 4. Eat small and frequent meals Ah, this is something you may have read somewhere and we're reiterating it here. Now if only yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

今天我们要学的词是nutrition。 Nutrition, 营养。 The company was accused of misstating nutrition facts on the label, 这家公司被指控在标签上标注错误的营养成分。世界粮食计划署说, Food and good nutrition helps

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

British authorities say traces of horsemeat have been found in school meals, restaurant dishes and hospital food, as well as in supermarket products. The announcement came as the European Union agreed to begin random DNA checks on meat products in a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

I'm starving!! Let's eat! 我们今天一起来学怎么用美语表示你很饿!! 1) starving 饿死了 2) tummy is grumbling 肚子饿得咕咕叫 3) craving 非常想吃什么 4) grab a bite 随便吃点东西 大家早餐吃了什么?

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语