Is there a tour goes to Shanghai these days? 这些天有到上海的旅行吗? Yes.The tour that goes to Shanghai leaves every other day. 有的。到上海的旅行每隔一天发团一次。 How often does this line set out? 这条线多长时间发

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Our bodies need vitamins, thats a fact. If we dont get enough vitamins, we become ill. But how do we know if were getting enough vitamins. I worry about that. Especially because a lot of the food I eat isnt so healthy. I wonder how many vitamins ther

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-V

Unit 38 That was delicious.那真是美味可口。 受邀赴宴或至某人家作客,在酒足饭饱之后,为感谢主人热诚的款待,赞许佳肴满桌,则以非常高兴的语气说这句话,主人听了,必然满心欢喜,说不定

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

PART A Micro-Listening 1. M: Did you go to the museum before or after lunch? W: After. First I had lunch at McDonald's, and then I decided to see the new exhibits at the museum before it closed. Q: What did the woman do after lunch? 2. W: Have you se

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第四册

账单和收据约翰先生,这是账单和收据A:Here are your bill and receipt, Mr. Johnson. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us here and hope you'll have a pleasant trip home. 约翰先生,这是账单和收据。希望您在我们这儿过

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Good luck! 祝你好运! I will have my examination next week. 下周我期末考试。 Good luck! 祝你好运! Thank you! 谢谢! Many happy returns. 祝你天天快乐! Happy birthhday. Many Many happy returns of the day! 生日快乐!祝你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Unit 65:Drink plenty of water 第65单元:大量喝水 Water is a wonderful aid to weight loss. 喝水是减肥非常好的方法。 It helps fill you up during and between meals.And it reduces water retention. 水可以帮你在用餐中和两餐之

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

unit 574 买药片 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do I take the tablets? A:这种药片怎么服用啊? B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day. B:一次两片,一日四次。 A:How do I take the sucking lozenges? A:那这种含片呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They don't waste time. 他们不浪费时间。 Those who enjoy being alone tend to be alittle anxious to go back to being alone. 那些喜欢独处的人往往

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

They are crunchy, small, folded, and light brown in color (colour). They usually come in individual, plastic packets. They don't fill you up, but they are an important part of certain meals. They hold a different promise for each person at the table.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

China Railway Corp said that it will introduce more food suppliers and offer passengers more meal options on high-speed trains, after recent media reports bashed the overpriced box lunches provided on bullet trains. 在有媒体于近日报道抨击高

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

War correspondent Anna Badkhen has covered some of the world's most brutal conflicts, from Iraq and Afghanistan, to Chechnya and Somalia. However, her memories are not only of the devastation she witnessed. In a new book, Peace Meals, she shares her

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

Lesson 26 Text A What Are the Times of Meals? Mr and Mrs Williams had always spent their summer holidays in England in the past, in a small boarding-house at the seaside. One year, however, Mr Williams made a lot of money in his business , so they de

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

Greasy Spoon Feifei: Youre looking very pleased and contented today, Diarmuid. Diarmuid: I am very happy today Feifei. Why? Because I had my breakfast at my local greasy spoon this morning. Feifei: Greasy spoon? I dont understand. How could you have

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

1. What's the matter with Steve? A. He has a cold. B. He has the flu. C. He has a stomachache. 2. How long has Steve been sick? A. since Friday B. since Saturday C. since Sunday 3. How often should Steve take the medicine the doctor prescribes? A. th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Scientists have worked out why airline meals taste so bad - and the chef isn't to blame.Research shows that the sort of noise we are subjected to inside aircraft cabin affects our taste buds, reducing our sense of saltiness and sweetness - and increa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是the right call。 The right call, 正确的决定。 Most viewers agree that the TV station made the right call in airing the exclusive interview with the killer, 大多数观众都认为,电视台播放对杀人犯的独家

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

This is one of the school meals which Martha Payne photographed for her blog. She had carrot soup, pasta with meat and vegetables and more carrot, and yoghurt. Today we visit Scotland, to find out what a Scottish schoolgirl thinks of her school meals

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

stay away from alcohol 别喝酒 stay away from... 远离... Take my advice and stay away from him. 听我的建议,离他远点。 The doctor told him to stay away from fat food. 医生让他远离高脂肪食物。 alcohol 乙醇;酒精;含酒精

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

25 Table Manners A: A westerner said to his Chinese friend. Chinese people slurp when drinking soup. Its disgusting . the Chinese friend replied , westerners make a lot of noise licking their fingers when eating. Its even worse. B: everyone has his o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化