7 Thirty Days Hath September (Nursery Rhyme) Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November; All the rest have thirty-one, Except for February alone, It has twenty-eight days clear, And twenty-nine on each Leap Year. hath (古英语)=has leap

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(487) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

[Verse] I know I dream about her all day I think about her with her clothes off I'm ridin' 'round with my system bumpin' LSD I look for ways to say I love you But I ain't into makin' love songs Baby, I'm just rappin' to this LSD She ain't a stranger

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Physicist Stephen Hawking said people should return to the Moon and go to Mars because leaving Earth may be the only way to save humanity. Hawking said that as Earth faces climate change and pressure on natural resources, human beings need to reach b

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson 27:A wet night 雨夜 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What happened to the boys in the night? Late in the afternoon, the boys put up their tent in the middle of a field. As soon as this was don

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(417) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

[00:03.02]Kind of a great leap of faith. [00:04.33]But I have that faith in you. [00:08.33]So I'm fine. lt's going to be great. [00:11.28]- Good. - Can't you tell by my smile? [00:19.53]Which one is it? [00:22.51]- What? - What number smile is it? [0

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—偶像有约

When John was asked to star in a movie,he leaped at the opportunity. 当约翰被邀请主演一部电影时,他欣然接受了这机会。 leap at欣然地接受,急切地抓住。单独leap有跳,迅速行动的意思,jump at都有同样的意

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

23 More changes--changing the world After thinking about some changes I'd like to make with myself, I started thinking about the changes I'd like to make with my family, and even my neighborhood. It's possible to think about things to add and to leap

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Dialogue 2: (The top dog, Mrs. Zhang , introduces herself to the new intern, Xiao Gao) (公司老板张女士在向新来的实习生小高介绍自己) Mrs. Zhang: Hi, Xiao Gao,welcome to the company and congratulations,you beat out 6 other ca

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:钱德勒和乔伊的公寓客厅 人物:乔伊,珍妮丝 事件:珍妮丝从钱德勒那儿听说乔伊不喜欢自己,特意跑来邀请乔伊与她共同度过一天,以缓解俩人紧张的关系。 Janice: So, I hear, you hate

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

In Antarctica, everyday is (an) Olympic one. These Emperor Penguins are near the end of a two-week fishing marathon, bringing food for their hungry chicks, waiting miles away. But a challenger threatens the entire competition. A Leopard Seal waits a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

Seafarer William Carlos Williams The sea will wash in but the rocks - jagged ribs riding the cloth of foam or a knob or pinnacles with gannets - are the stubborn man. He invites the storm, he lives by it? Instinct with fears that are not fears but pr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Got an email at 22 在22岁时(我)收到一封邮件 Told me I could be a star 信里说我有潜力成为明星 On a plane for the first time 第一次搭上了飞机 I couldn't wait to start 迫不及待想要启程 Landed at JFK 在肯尼迪国

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

全新的励志歌曲!Owl City联手Yuna为动画片The Croods(中文译名:克鲁德一家)演唱的电影原声Shine Your Way,这也是继Owl City为动画片《无敌破坏王》演唱原声后,再一次为动画片献唱,这部动画片邀得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Song:Aftermath Artist:Adam Lambert Have you lost your way? Livin' in the shadow of the message that you made And so it goes Everything inside your circle starts to overflow Take a step before you leap Into the colours that you seek You give back

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

In Antarctica, everyday is (an) Olympic one. These Emperor Penguins are near the end of a two-week fishing marathon, bringing food for their hungry chicks, waiting miles away. But a challenger threatens the entire competition. A Leopard Seal waits at

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

And with one leap, he perched himself there. 他一跳就跳上了车顶。 What about you, my love? asked the Little Man, turning politely to Pinocchio. 那你呢?亲爱的?小个子男人十分客气地向皮诺乔转过身问。 What are you g

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The People's Bank of China, China's central bank says China will vigorously promote the opening-up of its financial market this year to attract wider use of the yuan globally. According to the bank, China has signed settlement agreements involving a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Talk about Luck 好运跟着保险来 For the last time, I don't want any insurance ! said the harassed householder to the salesman 这是最后一次了,我不要买任何保险!被骚扰的房主对推销员说道。 Just a moment, sir. Please co

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

文本: J: You told him about me? M: Not a word. J: Then who said anything about flatmates? S: I did. Told Mike this morning that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for. Now here he is just after lunch with an old friend, clearly just hom

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Simone White - The beep beep song Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲