Lesson 4 Words to the text holiday suggest reservior the Guanting Reservoir. the Great Wall Anzhuang revisit bank the Yongding River the year before surrounding form close tie villager spirit be in high spirits still outside well-cultivated Shijingsh

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第二册

It must be love because we are to afraid to say It must be love and so we paint everything in grey Let's not lose this chance Hold onto my hands Let's not waste this time 'Cause today is a great day for falling in love 'Cause today is a great day for

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

听说邻居老王彩票中了5000元,阿林坐不住了,想把1000元积蓄全买彩票也赌一赌,可是他妻子不同意,就劝他, 【口语要素1】It deserves a second look. 他的好朋友知道了也纷纷劝他, 【口语要素

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

Imagination is a force that can actually manifest a reality. 其次要有想象力,这是你展现现实的力量; And the respect of your team is more important than all the laurels in the world. 第三:尊重团队,这是比世界上一切荣

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Suddenly the cat heard a terrible noise. 突然,它听到了喧哗声。 Before she could jump off the table, 在它跳离桌子前, a crowd of children ran happily into the room, shouting and blowing horns. 一群孩子高兴地进了屋子,他们

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

unit 159 工作建议(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:You look upset, anything wrong? A:看上去你很烦恼,怎么啦? B:I'm going to quit the job. B:我打算辞职。 A:Why? A:为什么? B:The task is tough. B:工作太棘手。 A:You'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

life of the party 聚会的核心人物 like a cat on hot bricks 热锅上的蚂蚁 Like a letter from home. 好极了 , 象接到家书一样 . like a turtle on its back 对事情束手无策 like a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Looking back at my younger years, I am sometimes amazed at how life has turned out. Nothing is exactly what I had originally planned for. The only thing that stays the same is who I am, my values, and my interests. If I could go back in time and hang

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Truth lies at the bottom of a well. 真理不在表面,而蕴藏在深处。 Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom. 挫折是智慧的保姆。 What is learned in the cradle is carried to the grave.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

翻唱芝华士人生《美人鱼之歌》 We could be together Everyday together We could sit forever As loving waves spill over The moon is fully risen And shines over the sea As you glide in my vision The time is standing still Dont shy away too l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

本期真题 1. He was such a _____ speaker that he held our attention every minute of the three-hour lecture. A) specific B) dynamic C) heroic D) diplomatic 2. Arriving home, the boy told his parents

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. That house is really A-1. [误译]那间房子的门牌确实是A-1号。 [原意]那间房子确实是一流的。 [说明]A-1,也作A1(形容词),意为头等的,一流的,极好的,最优秀的。 2. A bull of Bushman woke the sle

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

歌曲: Stay Wild 艺人: Little Birdy 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Confetti 发行年代: 2009 风格: Pop 相关介绍: Little Birdy, 来自澳大利亚西部城市Perth的四人乐队, 成员分别是主唱兼吉他Katy Steele, 吉他手Simon Leach, 贝司Scott O'Donoghue, 和鼓手Mat

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Both are acceptable, but learned is often used in both British English and American English, while learnt is much more common in British English than in American Eng

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

讲解 今天要给大家推荐的电影叫做leap year leap year 闰年 And the key words in this movie is Leap yearA leap year is a year which has 366 days. There is a leap year every four years. Here is an example: A leap year is a year when Febru

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

本期内容: look before you leap 三思而后行 我们首先来学习一个新单词 leapL-E-A-P 跳跃,跃过 看清楚了再跳跃,比喻先思考,后行动 三思而后行,还有一种表达方式是:firstthink, then act. look befor

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Help you with something? 需要帮忙吗? Yes, um, I'm from CNRI and we're investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests. 是的,我是创新联合会的人,正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题。 So I'm going to need a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Okay, you ready to jump for this?I'm gonna jump onto the berg and hope that the ice doesn't give way. 准备好跳了吗 我准备跳到浮冰上 它可千万别塌了 But as I leap off,the raft is unbalanced,and my crew plunge into the icy waters. 但

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

It is good to learn at another mans cost. 前车之鉴。 The devil knows many things because he is old. 人老监视广。 All bread is not baked in one oven. 人与人不同,花有几样红/不能强求一致。 任何事情都有利有弊。 For

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1.Are you well? 你还好吗? 还可说成: Are you all right? Are you OK? 谚语: Well begun is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。 2.Pretty well.非常好。 还可说成: Excellent! Couldn't be better! 谚语: Let well alone.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇