17 Starting a Blog GLOSSARY blog a special kind of website or a part of a website that has a lot of information about a particular topic, with the newest information appearing on the top, and that gives other people the opportunity to write their opi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

As they sat on the living-room couch, the Aldens turned the pages of the Penner family album. They found a photograph of Brandon Penner standing on the front porch. He had a mustache, and his dark hair was parted in the middle. But they didnt find an

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 118 The Spy Game

Jessie raced through the milling crowd to Al Conrads booth. A woman with blond hair was talking seriously to Al. A flat, newspaper-wrapped bundle was tucked under one arm. The woman had on stretch pants and heavy boots, just like the boots that one o

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 93 The Comic Book Mystery

A Bad Taste in My Mouth 词汇掌故:和嘴相关的词汇 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇掌故节目。 People use their mouths for many things. They eat, talk, shout and sing. T

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

In a new Broadway musical Leap of Faith, the comment gets scared straight by love shows stars Tony Award nominee Raul Esparza and Jessica Phillips in previews now. And Jessica Phillips suckled way from rehearsals to spend some time with us. Welcome t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

a wonderful meal 美美地吃一顿 campfire 营火 comfortable 舒服的 creep 爬,爬行 feel tired 感觉累了 field 田地 form 形成 heavily 大量地 leap 跳跃 put out 熄灭 put up 搭起,建起 right 正好 sleep soundly 睡得香 sle

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to mend a break how many moons are r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Beginners. My children love Scooby-Do. I love Scooby-Do. In fact, I have not met a person who does not like it. The happy gang of friends consists of: Shaggy, Scooby, Wilma, Daphney, and Freddy. They travel around in the 'Mystery Machine' and get int

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

地点:乔伊和瑞秋公寓 人物:罗斯,乔伊 事件:罗斯无法接受瑞秋与别人约会,告诉乔伊自己一直以来梦想的第四次婚姻 Ross: I justI-I can't believe she's-she's dating? 罗斯:我只是,我,我不敢相信

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Londoners are under starter's orders as the city gets ready for the Olympic Games, which will begin one year today. To mark the start of the 366-day countdown (2012 is a leap year), special events are planned for today. The design of the Olympic meda

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

It was a sixty-hour trip back to Earth. On July 24, around noon, the spacecraft pierced through the atmosphere. Three parachutes billowed out and set the craft down gently in the Pacific Ocean. A helicopter picked up the astronauts and took them to a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Topics: Famous Americans: Michael Jordan; the Quakers; tag questions; the derivation of okay; to learn versus to study Words: draft fan slam dunk to leap MVP to be inducted to endorse to be traced back to to persecute to swear to generalize worship o

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe