A painter hangs his or her finished pictures on a wall, and everyone can see it. A composer writes a work, but no one can hear it until it is performed. Professional singers and players have great res

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

Chinese Language in Russian Schools Ekaterina Arkhipova is one of several students who chose to study Mandarin as a foreign language at her school in Moscow. During her first lesson, she is very keen to learn the language. Chinese is a very difficult

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

I wanna talk about learning languages. Ive lived in many different countries, both in Western Europe, Middle East, and now here in Hong Kong. And during all of that time, Ive learned five or six different languages, to one degree or another. I love l

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Health Report - The Risks of Language for Health Translators 健康报道 - 卫生翻译人员的翻译风险 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Translators Without Borders is an American n

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we present the second of our two programs about the history of the English Language. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: William the Conq

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(八)月

公司主管Andy向销售部门的Sara和James介绍咨询顾问Monica. Andy说, Andy: Both of you are among our company's top salespeople. But we can always improve, right? I'd like you to meet Vince Wolf...Vince is a business consultant specializ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Chapter 24 Language Barrier between Chinese and Foreigners第 24章 中外语言障碍David:Do you know any foreign experts here in China? 你认识在中国工作的外国专家吗? You:No, language is a real barrier between Chinese and foreig

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Can you name those notes? Probably notperhaps one in 10,000 speakers of European languages has perfect pitch, the ability to recognize a note without having heard any reference note first. But theres a much better chance you could successfully name

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Language Abilities I: How many languages canyou speak? C: Three. Besides Chinese, my mother tongue, I can also speak English and French. / Two. Chinese is my native language and English is my second language. I: What foreign languages can you speak?

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

THIS IS AMERICA - How to Help an Endangered Language BARBARA KLEIN: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Barbara Klein. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. This week on our program, we look at efforts to protect threatened languages. An

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2014-05-17 What is the Best Way to Learn a Language? From VOA Learning English this is As It Is. Im Anna Matteo in Washington. Today on, As It Is, we will hear about something our listeners do every day they hear, read or watch VOA Learning

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- more about terrorism and language. TAPE: CUT ONE -- BUSH Now is the time to draw a line in the sand against the evil ones. RS: President Bush, speaking this past week. Geoff Nun

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Today on Wordmaster, Rosanne Skirble travels a long distance in the United States for a lesson in an endangered language. RS: Hawaii is far from home: A 12-hour plane ride from Washington, D.C., to Honolulu across six time zones. I was greeted at the

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: an electronic tutoring system that helps non-native speakers of American English learn to pronounce words with a native accent. RS: The product is called NativeAccent. It's sold b

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: May 1, 2003 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER we discuss a new book: The Language Police: How Pressure Groups Restrict What Students Learn. RS: The author is Diane Ravitch, a historian

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

A Chinese Language contest for middle and high schoolers worldwide is now in full swing in Chongqing. As CRI's Su Yi reports, this year's event has drawn some 200 students from 43 countries. The Chinese Bridge competition is a collection of four Chin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

February 9, 2005 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: more junk English. RS: Back in 2001, we talked to writer Ken Smith about his book Junk English. In his words, Junk English is much more than sloppy grammar. Most

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(214) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

It is common for adults to use baby talk when interacting with very young children. This way of speaking attempts to copy the sounds babies make when they first try to talk. But is this form of communication helpful to a childs development? Several s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 The year is 1876. Alexander

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Topic: Why Do We Need to Learn a Foreign Language? 为什么我们需要学习一门外语?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语