Language When we want to tell other people what we think, we can do it not only with the help of words, but also in many other ways. An Englishman who could not speak Italian was once traveling in Italy. One day he entered a restaurant and sat down a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

The Languages of Love By Rachel Sawatzky Learn to “speak and understand the unique languages of love 1 It’s no secret that the desire to feel loved is a primary human need. Something in our nature

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Adam Navis. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Saluton. Voice 4 Saluton. Kiel vi f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In Kenya, a young man sits in his hi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Jana: So we're talking about learning English. Has that worked for you in any other languages too? Peter: Actually I thought about that question before and I started studying Japanese a few years ago. I shouldn't say studying because I haven't studie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Your native language is your life. But with English you can become part of a wider conversation. 你的母语就是你的人生。但是掌握了英语,你就能成为更广阔的社交中的一部

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Jana: So we're talking about learning English. Has that worked for you in any other languages too? Peter: Actually I thought about that question before and I started studying Japanese a few years ago. I shouldn't say studying because I haven't studie

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- language and the impact of the September eleventh terrorist attacks on the United States. RS: Start with something as simple as the date. September eleventh, or 9-11 as American

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti, and this week on WORDMASTER: choosing the right language for advertising. The December issue of the Journal of Consumer Research contains a paper by Rohini Ahluwalia at the University of Minnesota and Aradhna Krishna at the Unive

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 fabric [ 5fAbrik ] The cost of repairi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

Koko, the gorilla who became famous for learning sign language, has died in the United States. The California-based Gorilla Foundation that kept and studied Koko announced that she had passed away in her sleep on Tuesday. She was 46 years old. Koko t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

EDUCATION REPORT – June 13, 2002: Latin Language Teaching By Jerilyn Watson Orange High School Latin Club, Pepper Pike, Ohio. (Picture -ohiojcl.org) This is the VOA Special English Education Report.

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Tom: Joel, you speak Thai. Joel: Yeah, a little bit. Tom: Your wife speaks English. Joel: Yep, yep. Tom: So, at home, what language do you use? Joel: We usually speak English when we want to have real communication because her English is much better

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we travel far and wide to learn about some of the rarest languages in the world. Experts say over half of the world's seven thousand languag

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

Health Report - The risks of Language for Health Translators 健康报道 - 卫生信息的翻译忌讳 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Translators Without Bord

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Researchers say a study on the brain is shedding light on how humans process language. The research, conducted in San Diego, Boston and New York, is helping scientists understand an important part of the brain known as Broca's area. Denise Harris, 39

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- language and the impact of the September eleventh terrorist attacks on the United States. RS: Start with something as simple as the date. September eleventh, or 9-11 as Americans

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- more about terrorism and language. TAPE: CUT ONE -- BUSHNow is the time to draw a line in the sand against the evil ones.RS: President Bush, speaking this past week. Geoff Nunber

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

The show business trade paper Variety turns 100 this year, and it continues to vex and amuse its readers with a language all its own. In this slanguage, as Variety staffers have dubbed it, media giant Disney is known as the Mouse, a reference to its

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Language Immersion Impedes Access To Native Tongue A study in the journal Psychological Science finds that students learning a new language in a total immersion environment had reduced access to their original language. Steve Mirsky reports Adults ca

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学