唐顿庄园第二季第一集_2 [EXT. STREET - MORNING] [Branson is teaching Lady Edith how to drive.] LADY EDITH I do think I'm getting better, don't you? BRANSON Up to a point, my lady. If you could just get the clutch right down to the floor. LAD

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_4 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien helps Lady Grantham dress to go out.] O'BRIEN They want to use her as a maid of all work at the hospital. Isuppose it's cheaper when Lady Sybil can live here for nothing,b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

多功能英语阅读27 The Lady in the Attic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 多功能英语阅读

A lady lost her handbag in the bustle (匆匆忙忙)of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in her purse, she commented, Hmmm.... That's funny. When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it. Now ther

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

经典歌曲-从未成为自己Ive Never Been To Me--Charlene DAngelo Hey lady, you lady cursing at your life You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do But, I wish someone had talked t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_11 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Anna opens the room for Mary and they find it empty. Mary finds a note on the mantelpiece To my family and opens it.] LADY MARY Oh, my God, she's eloped. She's on her way to Gretn

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_1 [INT. BATTLEFRONT TRENCHES - MORNING] [William finishes helping Matthew dress.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Am I ready? WILLIAM Only you can answer that, sir. MATTHEW CRAWLEY They're going to chuck everything they've got at us. W

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_6 [EXT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] MRS PATMORE I had to get out of that kitchen if I'm not to be found dead under the table. It's like cooking a banquet three times a day. DAISY It is a lot of extra work, whatever they say. Eve

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_11 [INT. RECREATION ROOM - DAY] [The general plays a game.] DR CLARKSON And again. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM You must be enjoying your respite from the front. MATTHEW CRAWLEY Actually I'm struggling a bit. I've just lost

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_2 [EXT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Anna walks down the street, sees a man by a tree nearby who looks like Bates. She rushes to him, but he has disappeared.] [INT. DOWNTON ABBEY, WARD - DAY] [Sybil makes up the hospital beds.]

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_3 [INT.SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - NIGHT] MISS O'BRIEN I'm sorry. The only sure way to get rid of a servant is to have him or her suspected of stealing. THOMAS Aren't you forgetting we've tried that and it didn't work. MISS O'

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_1 [EXT. RIPON, CITY HALL COURTYARD - DAY] May 1914 SPEAKER Last June saw Emily Davison crushed to death beneath the hooves of the king's horse! Will the summer of 1914 prove as fatal for the hopes of women? It cannot! T

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_7 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] MRS PATMORE Open the oven. ANNA What's happened? MRS PATMORE It's that bloomin' Daisy! I said she'd be the death of me, now my words come true! DAISY I didn't do nothing! ANNA Come and sit do

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_1 Episode 1x03 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Bates walks out of the front gate.] [INT. POST OFFICE - DAY] POSTMISTRESS There you are, Mr Bates, it's in. Came this morning. [The woman hands Bates a paper.] MR BATE

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_1 [ EXT . THE VILLAGE - DAY ] GWEN When does it open ? MR BATES Tomorrow afternoon . GWEN Well , let ? s get up a party in the evening , if Mrs Hughes lets us , after we ? ve had our dinner . ANNA You ? re right . It do

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

A lady noticed her husband standing on the bathroom scale(秤), sucking (往回吸,收腹)in his stomach. Thinking he was trying to weigh less with this maneuver(巧计,策略), shecommented, I don't think that's going to help.Sure it w

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

似曾相识:拉近和对方的距离。 You look like someone I know. 你跟我一个朋友长得好象。 Haven't we met before? 我们之前见过吧? 借题发挥:只要有心,总是有借口。 That's a great haircut. 你的发型很棒。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

似曾相识:拉近和对方的距离。 You look like someone I know. 你跟我一个朋友长得好象。 Haven't we met before? 我们之前见过吧? 借题发挥:只要有心,总是有借口。 That's a great haircut. 你的发型很棒。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At the supermarket I noticed an elderly man who seemed to be following me wherever I went. As I moved to each aisle, there he was, smiling at me. Now I was wondering if he was interested in me. At the dairy counter I was checking out the eggs when I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天就是情人节,有没有送礼物给女友呢? 有没有秀恩爱虐狗呢? 说到女友,你是不是只知道Girlfriend,其实英语中还有很多地道表达 1.Girlfriend也可以简称girl 特别随意的场合可以用gf或GF,如短信(

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇