After the Aldens helped with the dishes, they carried their suitcases up the crooked staircase behind Mrs. McGregor. Will you tell us about the riddle now? Benny asked her. I wont keep you in suspense much longer, promised Mrs. McGregor. As soon as y

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 79 The Mystery at the Crooked

First lady Michelle Obama describes childhood obesity as one of the most serious threats to the future of America's children. VOA News 09 February 2010 Backed by his wife, President Barack Obama smiles after signing a memorandum on childhood obesity,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Im Shirley Griffith. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about Lady Bird Johnson. She is best known for being the wife of President Lyndon Baines Johnson who led the nation du

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

2010格莱美最佳乡村组合:Lady Antebellum I Run to You是美国乡村音乐组合Lady Antebellum的首张同名专辑曲目,也是该组合的第一支冠军单曲,在日前结束的第52届格莱美音乐奖上,Lady Antebellum凭借I R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

《Cheek To Cheek》是Tony Bennett与Lady Gaga的英文专辑,由Tony Bennett与Lady Gaga担任制作人,共收录了《Anything Goes》、《Cheek to Cheek》等11首歌曲 。 2015年,该专辑获得第57届格莱美奖最佳传统流行演唱

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

By Kari Barber Dakar 26 June 2007 United States First Lady Laura Bush started a five-day, four-country tour of Africa with a stop in Dakar, Senegal. Kari Barber reports for VOA from Dakar that Mrs. Bush toured a hospital HIV/AIDS center and met with

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

Lady Gaga圣诞复古新单White Christmas Lady Gaga为大家送圣诞礼物啦!一首情意浓浓的White Christmas。这段视频由Nick Knight与Ruth Hogben根据Gaga在Monster Ball巡演期间的未曝光视频剪辑而成,带着浓郁的复古

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

歌曲:Lady GaGa-Bad Romance 看似一只黑雕 Shes worn some bizarre outfits in her time, so it wasnt a shock for fans as Lady Gaga emerged from her hotel in Finland yesterday dressed as a giant bird.The eccentric performer, who regularly sets to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

By Michael Bowman Buenos Aires 29 October 2007 Argentina has, for the first time, elected a woman president. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, the current first lady and a senator, will take the reins of power from her husband, outgoing President Nesto

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

开启爵士路线的 Lady Gaga 为纪念电影《音乐之声》上映50周年献唱了影片中的歌曲串烧,唱完后与《音乐之声》女主演和歌曲原唱朱丽安德鲁斯温暖相拥。我现在站在这里。出演音乐之声,我真

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Lady Sleep, please kiss me sweetly Throw me in a wad of cotton wool And close my eyes, so I can see Will you breast-feed with bewitching silence Treat me like I was your only son And love me like there was no morning? You unfaithful lover Careless mo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

keep your things in a place meant to hide but i know they're there somewhere and i know that's where you'll go tonight i'll be thrown over just like before the white lady loves you more need a metal man just to pick up your feet it's a long time sinc

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

First Lady's New Hairstyle Creates Buzz When Obama took the official oath of office Sunday, the gray in his hair was noticeable. But it was the first lady's hair that was creating all the buzz - with her new haircut featuring bangs. People magazine d

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

Calvin answered the phone. A woman said, Hello. I'm Ruth. I'm a volunteer for Alzheimer's. She sounded like an old woman. She said the organization was trying to raise money. He asked how she got his number. She said his number was on her list. He sa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

By Michael Bowman Buenos Aires 29 October 2007 Supporters of Argentina's first lady are celebrating her overwhelming victory in Sunday's presidential election. VOA's Michael Bowman reports from Buenos Aires, where Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner will

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Lady Gaga 做客肥伦秀激情表演《ARTPOP》!又一次被Gaga的声音电到了,开始循环播放。Lady Gaga 的现场功力真是很强大呢,她的声音真是无与伦比,也许有人不懂她,但是懂她的人都把她奉为心中

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

2010格莱美最佳乡村组合:Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum I run from hate I run from prejudice I run from pessimists But I run too late I run my life Or is it running me Run from my past I run too fast Or too slow it seems When lies become th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Divine Comedy是英国流行乐坛的鬼才音乐人Neil Hannon化名的一人团体,这首A Lady Of A Certain Age是一首很诗意的轻松小品,伴奏是典雅的弦乐,掺杂着民谣的味道。这首歌选自专辑Victory For The Com

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Lady Gaga最新世界巡演激情表演超好听热单《Alejandro》。真是满屏的肉欲啊,连沙发都是肌肉线条的!还有各种肌肉猛男陪着Gaga热舞~~等不到官方DVD版,来看看歌迷精心剪辑的版本,各种镜头都

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲