It wasn't an outfit designed for a camera shy wallflower. 这套装扮可不是给一朵面对镜头就害羞的壁花女人所设计的哦。 The combination of 8inch heels, one armed skin-tight dress and sheer bodice was designed to attract maximum

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Text In big cities like New York, you can find homeless women with shopping bags wandering on the streets. They choose to live in an isolated, mistrustful world of their own. They are called lady hermits or just shopping-bag ladies. Lady Hermits Who

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第三册

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: September 29, 2003 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: The wife of the United States president has no duties or powers under the law, but has an important place in America. I'm Faith Lapid

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

All the girl could want was a little attention From a man who's strong and not to mention Kiss and caressing her all night long But all that boy wants is to hit and run off He and his friends-they sit and they laugh Going around talking 'bout the gir

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: November 4, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. There are lots of insects that farmers hate. But there also are some they like. These p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

This is Whats Trending Today. If you are a fan of Lady Gaga or the National Basketball Association, you may have heard about an old piece of exercise equipment that is making a comeback. It is called the VersaClimber. It was invented in 1981. It is a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight I've never seen you shine so bright I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance They're looking for a little romance Given half a chance And i've never seen that dress you're wea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lady Antebellum是2006年在美国田纳西州成立的乡村乐团,由Charles Kelley(领队,主唱)、Dave Haywood(吉他手,钢琴,曼陀林演奏)和 Hillary Scott(主唱)组成。该乐队在与纳什维尔的首都唱片签约以

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

BOB DOUGHTY: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) We present the short story The Lady, or the Tiger? by Frank R. Stockton. Here is Barbara Klein with the story. (MUSIC) BARBARA KLEIN: Long ago, in the very olden time, there

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

More than 50 years after the death of Billie Holiday, singers and musicians continue to pay tribute to the singer known the world over as Lady Day. The latest Holiday celebration comes from jazz vocalist Lynne Fiddmont on her new album, Lady. In the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

歌曲 : Boys Boys Boys 艺人 : Lady GaGa 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : The Fame 发行年代 : 2008 风格 :Dance 相关介绍: Lady GaGa来自纽约,是签约Akon品牌旗下的艺人,这座五光十色的城市赋予了她时尚靓丽的气息,和许多叛逆的青年一样,22岁的她充斥着大胆

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Former Party chief of Chongqing Municipality, Bo Xilai, will stand in an open trial at the Intermediate Peoples Court next week in the eastern city of Jinan, Shandong province. 重庆前市委书记薄熙来贪腐案将于下周在济南中级人民法

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年08月

圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christina Aguilera Fa la la la la fa la la la la la la... Oh, hey When I was young every Christmas Eve I could not sleep Trying to catch that old St. Nick Leaving presents under my tree And every year I'd fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Lady Gaga最新打榜热歌:Alejandro Lady Gaga新单曲Alejandro本周进入美国Billboard榜第八名,成为本周榜单上唯一亮点。Alejandro是一个西班牙语的名字。歌词是一个女孩的喃喃自语。 Artist:Lady Gaga Song:

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The Divine Comedy是英国流行乐坛的鬼才音乐人Neil Hannon化名的一人团体,这首A Lady Of A Certain Age是一首很诗意的轻松小品,伴奏是典雅的弦乐,掺杂着民谣的味道。这首歌选自专辑Victory For The Com

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Related reading: WASHINGTON, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Former U.S. first lady Nancy Reagan passed away at the age of 94 on Sunday morning in her Los Angeles home, according to her office. Former first lady Nancy Reagan waits to greet Republican presidentia

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

绝对想象不到的翻唱Lady Gaga超柔情版Poker Face 《欢乐合唱团》就是能那么颠覆,把Lady Gaga热力十足的Poker Face整得如此音乐剧范儿。听完只有一个感受:这明明是一首另起炉灶的新歌嘛!!!

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you. You have made me what I am and I am yours. My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you. Let me hold you in my arms forever more. You have gone and made me such a fool, I'm so lost in y

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lady Antebellum -Wanted You More:无法挽回的爱情 战前女神(Lady Antebellum) 乡村乐团于2006年在美国田纳西州纳什维尔成立。由Charles Kelley(领队,主唱) Dave Haywood(吉他手,钢琴演奏等)和 HillaryScott(主唱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

来自多伦多的OLP全名为Our Lady Peace,一年中总有超过一半的时间在北美各地巡演,他们已是加拿大各项音乐奖的常胜军,并有一票死忠的年轻乐迷跟随。 直到95年,OLP才发行首张专辑「Naveed」并

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲