歌曲 : Just dance 艺人 : Lady gaga 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : The Fame 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Dance / Disco 介绍: Lady GaGa来自纽约,是签约Akon品牌旗下的艺人,这座五光十色的城市赋予了她时尚靓丽的气息,和许多叛逆的青年一样,22岁的她充斥着

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Long ago, in the very olden time, there lived a powerful king. Some of his ideas were progressive. But others caused people to suffer. One of the kings ideas was a public arena as an agent of poetic justice. Crime was punished, or innocence was decid

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Treat her like a lady 演唱:徐海星 All the girl could want was a little attention From a man who's strong and not to mention Kiss and caressing her all night long But all that boy wants is to hit and run off He and his friends-they sit and they

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Lady GaGa当年超热单曲You And I爵士版出炉 Lady GaGa歌曲《You And I》爵士版本出炉,jazz风格需要一个歌手有很强的艺术表现力和一副够亮眼的嗓子。GAGA每次的风格都很独到辣眼,但是因为声音和唱功

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Hey sister, go sister, Soul sister, flow sister Hey sister, go sister, Soul sister, go sister He met Marmalade down In old Moulin Rouge Strutting her stuff On the street She said, Hello, hey Joe You wanna give it a go, Oh Gitchi gitchi ya ya da da (H

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

欧美经典英文歌曲:Need You Now--lady antebellum Lady Antebellum 在2006年在美国田纳西州,纳什维尔成立的乡村乐团。由Charles Kelley(领队,主唱) Dave Haywood(吉他手,钢琴,曼陀林演奏)和 Hillary Scott(

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

乡村流行:Lady Antebellum - Need You Now 在本周Billboard Hot 100单曲排行榜中,制造了一个大飞跃的还有乡村组合Lady Antebellum。Lady Antebellum的单曲《Need You Now》从上周的第22位,一跃成为本周榜单中的第

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Lady GAGA: a star is reborn Lady GAGA:一个明星的重生 Lady Gaga, the Hollywood Actress has arrived. Lady Gaga,好莱坞女演员来了。 As she steps onto the carpet at the recent Los Angeles premiere of A Star Is Born, it's hard to imagin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Lady GaGa的圣诞树 Christmas Tree Christmas Tree是美国当红女歌手Lady Gaga和DJ制作人Space Cowboy共同合作完成,这首圣诞歌曲发行于她的首支单曲《Just Dance》之后。强而有力的电子节拍,以及蛮上口的歌

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Jessie J《Sexy Lady》(Surprise Surprise) 现场版!Jessie J 的现场表演能力太强,那些假唱的简直没法比,哪个翻唱都无法超越啊,Jessie J 无论是爆发能力还是稳定性都很赞,非常棒。 歌词: (Verse) Yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

百变教母Lady Gaga的歌你可能听过,但她的名字中的Gaga是什么意思你知道吗? The artist gleaned the name from the famous Queen song Radio Gaga, but the word gaga entered the English lexicon in the early 1900s as a term for cra

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhuanet) -- Pop star Lady Gaga is sued over sales of her wristbands for Japan's earthquake relief efforts, according to media reports Tuesday. The federal class action lawsuit against Gaga claims that she profited from the sale of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

乡村流行:Lady Antebellum - Need You Now Picture perfect memories, Scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time. It's a quarter af

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅: Lady GaGa 欢乐圣诞单曲Christmas Tree Artist:Lady Gaga features Space Cowboy Song:Christmas Tree Ra pa pam pam (whoa) (4x) Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalalala Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalala

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, March 3 (Xinhuanet) -- Lady Gaga hits the headlines again by making her catwalk(猫步) debut Wednesday at designer Thierry Mugler's show during Paris Fashion Week, according to AP reports. The singer announced on Twitter, I'm making my debu

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING March 2 (Xinhuanet) -- Lady Gaga, American top singer and songwriter, was scheduled(预期) to release her new album Born This Way on May 23, according to a MTV news report. The upcoming(即将来临的) album was described by Lady Gaga as a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lady Gaga打榜热歌:Alejandro Alejandro Lady Gaga I know that we are young. And I know you may love me. But I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro. She's got both hands in her pockets. And she wont look at you, Won't look at you Sh

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Lady Antebellum 是2006年在美国田纳西州,纳什维尔成立的乡村乐团。由查尔斯凯利(Charles Kelley)(领队,主唱)戴夫海伍德(Dave Haywood)(吉他手,钢琴,曼陀林演奏)和 希拉里斯科特(Hilla

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

橙色天空:Lady GAGA《orange colored sky》 每首爵士歌手都带着灵魂的,Lady GAGA的《orange colored sky》同样也是。某天下午,突然就打开了自己的耳朵,不得不说,GAGA就是一奇葩,能把爵士乐诠释好的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

王尔德的经典之作:Lady Come Down 不知道大家有没有看过王尔德的经典剧作The Importance Of Being Earnest,以此改编的同名电影由科林费尔斯主演,女主角之一还是《律政俏佳人》中的金发美女Reese

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲