plump cellar arctic slander inherent drainage initial watchful erect saturation fabricate juvenile deform staircase incapable credit cripple missionary crisp positive verdict lining cruelty flavour

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

From NPR news in Washington, I'm Jack Speer.Republicans from Capitol Hill to the campaign trail are harshly criticizing the president for his address about the San Bernardino terror attack. Donald Trump says he's calling for total and complete shutdo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

From NPR news in Washington, I am Winter Johnston. To our newest members of congress, it is a special privilege and honor to welcome you and your families, and a stand congratulations to the newest members of the congress. Welcome. Democratic leader

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Types of Humor Kyle: Are you watching that sitcom again? Its so stupid. Theres nothing witty or original about the humor. Paulina: I dont need highbrow jokes. I enjoy all kinds of comedy. Kyle: You mean you like screwball and slapstick humor. Paulina

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

HEALTH REPORT - New Embryonic Stem Cell Lines Developed for Researchers By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Researcher

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

1. Egypt's military leader says the army will not stand by silently watching the destruction of the country and the people. General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi says no more violence will be tolerated following days of unrest that left hundreds dead. 2. A yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(八月)

Former Prostitute Rescues Girls from Sex Trade Rachel Lloyd understands why and how young girls become prostitutes. She was once once herself. I grew up with a lot of trauma and dysfunction in my family, she says. So by the time I was like 13, I drop

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Doctoral Student Compiles Database Of Indigenous Women Who've Gone Missing SCOTT SIMON, HOST: As many as 300 Indigenous women go missing under suspicious circumstances every year in Canada and the U.S. We don't know the exact number because no one ha

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Weve all heard the adage: monkey see, monkey do. But it is literally trueif a monkey sees you looking at something, it will look, too. Now, a study shows that this tendency for a monkey to track what another is looking at is age-dependent. And in a v

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(八)月

Professor: Thats all for todays class. We will continue our lecture on crime and punishment tomorrow. A: Do you think we should be tougher on crime? B: Well, it depends on what you mean. A:For example, we could bring back the death penalty for murder

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

文本: After our cameraman left the Esperanza, Greenpeace continued their journey, and captured these images of the world's biggest purse seiner, with a capacity almost four times larger than the New Guinea vessel. It's a Spanish ship fishing for

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

HEALTH REPORT - U.S. Drug Agency Urged to Approve Inhaled Insulin for Diabetics By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Health Report. Many

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Teens On Probation Help Victims of Hurricane Sandy 帮助飓风桑迪受害者 NEW YORK Many victims of Hurricane Sandy are still in distress. But a new army of helpers has joined the recovery effort -- and they're coming from a source you might not

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

The plumping up of America's kids is a favorite topic of news magazines. Time recently published a health issue whose cover showed a chubby boy holding a gigantic, double-scoop ice-cream cone. The accompanying story was entitled, Our Super-Sized Kid

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Jennifer got off the bus from the university and began walking towards the flat she shared with two other students. On her way she had to buy some food and stopped in one of the shops in the street. It was run by an Asian family, and although the pri

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

jeans 牛仔裤 judicial 司法的 ;公正的 jug 水壶 ;监牢 jungle 丛林 ;生死关头 junk 垃圾 juvenile 少年 kin 亲戚 kit 装备 lapse 过失 laptop 膝上型计算机 lash 鞭子 ;

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Christians Worldwide Prepare for Easter The pontiff will lead the Easter Vigil service late Saturday and deliver his holiday address and traditional blessing on Sunday. Christians from all over the world have flocked to Italy during the Holy Week wit

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

China's drug war sees success, yet still faces challenges: official Tuesday, June 26th, marks this year's International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. A report issued by China's National Narcotics Control Commission says achievements

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic 1-Teen Exempts from Criminal Penalties after Killing 3 Kids A 13-year-old Chinese teenager has been exempted from criminal penalties, after he killed 3 younger kids in his village. Is the law too lenient towards juvenile delinquents who commit

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议