26.Part-time Jobs Nowadays,many students,including some high school students,would like to have some kind of part-time jobs.In their opinion,a part-time job can offer them a good chance to experience the real world outside schools.Additionally,they c

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

[00:01.77]And then I wake up. 然后就醒了 [00:04.31]As he listened, Tom began to realize... 他听着 Tom 开始发觉 [00:06.40]that these weren't stories routinely told. 这并不是随便讲给人听的故事 [00:09.94]These were stories one h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-恋夏500天

[00:01.02]People are gonna want to know why we haven't found him. 人们会开始想,为什么我们没有找到那小子 [00:02.10]Why we're not doing our job. 为什么我们连尽职尽责都做不到 [00:04.98]But if, on the other hand, 相对的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—换子疑云

[00:05.12]Mrs. Collins? Yes? 柯林斯太太? 是我 [00:06.52]Dr. Earl W. Tarr. 我是伊尔塔尔医生 [00:07.32]Captain Jones sent me. 是琼斯上尉派我来的 [00:08.72]I consult with him from time to time on juvenile cases. 我一直帮助他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—换子疑云

Step Up (Movie) Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams, but some people only get one shot. Tyler Gage (Channing Tatum) is a rebel from the wrong side of Baltimore's tracks and the only thing that stands between him and an unfulfilled life

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

Ukraines president Petro Poroshenko is hailing the retreat of pro-Russian insurgents from Slavyansk, a key rebel stronghold in the east. The rebels say they will regroup and Poroshenko says that while the victory was not total, it was a significant t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

A juvenile offender from justice to laborious For a student who is so knowledgeable, you have recently been displaying an amazing lack of judgment, Brian, the teacher said sternly. Tell me, how do you justify pouring kerosene into that kennel and th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

ToysRUs, Inc. is the worlds leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. It currently sells merchandise in more than 1,560 stores, including 848 ToysRUs? and BabiesR

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Chinese striker Qu Shengqing Chinese striker Qu Shengqing will play at the inagural Australian Super League. The 1999 Footballer of the Year, Qu Shengqing, will join Australian soccer club Adelaide in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

影片对白 Sid: That's it. Can I just, you know, look at it for a minute? Michael: You're an artist, Sid. Sid: You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again. Michael: There's a good chance of that, yes.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

The prosecutor in the Jena Six case says he won't challenge a ruling that sent a 17-year-old suspect to juvenile court. Mychal Bell faces aggravated battery charges in the beating of a white classmate. A judge has ruled the father of a five-year-old

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

180. Halloween fight万圣节的战斗 prototype-pupil It is necessary to understand the psychology of children when they are in a provocative mood. Where adults may be prudent and protract their patience in order to avoid the negative publicity that

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Why do we have to learn all of this dumb stuff? Of all the complaints and questions I have heard from my students during my years in the classroom,this was the one most frequentlyuttered.I would answer it by recounting the following legend. 为什么我

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

All of this food makes the mangrove a great place for fish. Small residents as well as youngsters that will one day move out to the barrier reef. Reef species like these rabbit fish may look big, but they are still only 1/3 of their adult size. These

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

Jake: So, Lyndsay do you like to text message a lot on your cell phone? Lindsay: Yeah, actually, I text message a lot. Jake: I don't do it so much. Sometimes I prefer to just call someone on the phone if I'm in a hurry. Lindsay: Yeah, I go both ways.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topic1 Migrant Children Crime RateThe structure of migrant families is more likely to cause juvenile crimes, according to a report released by the 21st Century Education Research Institute on Monday. How serious is the problem? Topic2 Is the Conan Se

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Ravens Crow with Individual Flair There's a well-known conspiracy of ravensthat's what you call a group of ravensthat likes to hang out near a zoo in the Austrian Alps. Every day these ravens conspire to steal the food that's set out for the wild boa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人3月

We move to Africa now. And a child bride in northern Nigeria has admitted killing her husband just a week after she was married. She said she was forced to marry a 35-year old. And she apparently put rat poison in the food that was sharing at a famil

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Topic1-New Guideline for Left-behind Children A new guideline has been released recently to protect the rights and well-being of left-behind children, the term refers to children and minors whose parents work and live in a different city. The guideli

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议