I'm Sunday Guptay filling for Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the 360 podcast. We've got a 360 exclusive. Robert Kennedy Junior on the judge studying the decision overturn his cousin's murder conviction and killing what's rock the American's royal family

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Sticks and stones may break some bonesunless you're a young female chimp. In that case, you're more likely to cradle your stick like a dollie. That findi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

四十一、所有权(Ownership) 1.A person may own land notwithstanding that another has an easement,such as a right of way,over it. 2.A person in possession is not bound to prove that the possessions belong him. 3.He is the de jure owner of the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语基础听说900句

Good Morning, I'm Melissa Long here at the CNN center in Atlanta, it's Friday Morning, and here's a look at some of the stories that are happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The sudden death of Michael Jackson is making headlines around the world. The LA Coro

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(六)月

When Frances Hodgson Burnett, author of The Secret Garden, sat down to write the story of an orphaned girl sent from India to the Yorkshire moors, where she helps herself and others find redemption and health by reviving a forgotten garden, she compo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中级类英语听力

1. What is one problem with the man's trees? A. The branches are very old and long. B. The trees dump too many leaves into the yard. C. The dogs are scared of them during storms. 2. The tree was planted ______________ years ago. A. 20 B. 23 C. 25 3.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Now to the ones that got away. In the US, one in four has a criminal record. They can be banned from many jobs, from housing, voting, even from owning a dog. American lawyer Emily Baxter was working at an NGO trying to get a second chance for clients

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The teeth that were found near the T-Rex had been shed. 这些牙齿在霸王龙化石附近被发现。 But were the teeth broken during a battle, or could the Nanotyrannus have simply found the dead T-Rex and lost them scavenging on his remains? 但是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Nanotyrannus is one of my very favourite dinosaurs. 矮暴龙是我非常喜欢的一种恐龙。 The name actually means pigmy tyrant. 它的名字意思其实是小暴君。 And it's pretty aptly named because this was a one mean dinosaur. 这名字挺

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

Unit 13 DIALOGUE I A Sense of Security A: Before I came to China, when I heard about personal security here being guaranteed, I took it with a pinch of salt. Now that I'm studying in Shanghai, I feel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

(MA) Now let's focus on comics in the 1950's. Early in the decade sales were down, so publishers started looking for some new angle to get their readers interested again. They found what they were looking for with horror comics --- stories about gho

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

考研英语作文结论句模板 1. 如果能实践这三点, If one can really put the three points into action (practice) 例:如果能实践这三点,我们定能过上健康快乐的生活。 If we can really put the three points into acti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

President Bush briefed reporters this morning on the economy. The president said the economy is strong and growing and that the administration's actions will keep the mortgage industry stable. NPR's Larry Abramson has more. The Treasury and Federal

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台七月

阅读是一门艺术。 什么称之为艺术呢?当然要有独具慧眼的人才能看的懂艺术、读懂艺术、体会艺术里的真谛。能看懂阅读这门艺术的同学,当然不能忽视艺术中的细节,往往细节体现真谛,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

1. Mitt Romney heads into next week Super Tuesday with primary wins in Arizona and Michigan. Ten states of contests next Tuesday including Georgia, Virginia and Ohio. 2. The Coast Guard says one crew member is dead, three others are missing, followin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(三月)

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Parents might tell teenagers, Act your age. But some scientists say that is exactly what teens are doing. They say that while teenagers can look all grown up, studies have found that their brains are st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(九)月

I bust the windows out ya car And no it didn't mend my broken heart I'll probably always have these ugly scars But right now I don't care about that part I bust the windows out ya car After I saw you laying next to her I didn't wanna but I took my tu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

另外,还有的考生不但认识题目中的每个单词,而且也熟悉话题,但依然写跑题,那很有可能是因为没有抓住写作重点。事实上,绝大多数考生写跑题都是因为这个因素。比如:There is an incr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: July 17, 2003 This is Bill White with the VOA Special English Education Report. Some young people in the United States attend 1)alternative schools. These are schools that

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

The United States has almost a fourth of the world's prison population -- more than two million people, to be exact. That number comes from the International Centre for Prison Studies in London. Among the groups working to improve conditions for pris

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习