外科-甲 腺乳腺Thyroid and Breast Surgery 外科-乳房Breast Surgery Clinic 外科-心脏Cardiac Surgery 外科-心脏血管Cardiovascular Surgery 外科-胸腔Thoracic Surgery 外科-美容外科Cosmetic Surgery 外科-肝胆Hepatic Surgery 外科

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

When it comes to attacking an adversary, the sexes were probably different. 在向对手的攻击上两性之间可能不同。 The male refined his hunting skills to capture prey or suitable mate. 雄性通过捕食猎物和追求配偶来完善自己

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

They're very similar kinds of animals from their basic structure. 它们是基本结构非常接近的动物。 Their strength was probably very comparable. 它们的力量也很可能旗鼓相当。 Probably the differences would most amount to expe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

It's no problem whatsoever, I can take you down. When T-Rex took prey down, it was fast and effective. 完全没问题,我能干掉你。霸王龙收拾猎物快速而有效。 This is an animal that could probably bite and chew up a Volkswagen. 这种

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

It decides to pit its speed and agility against the strength of a mad Tyrannosaurus Rex. 它把宝押在了自己的速度和灵巧,以此来对抗狂怒霸王龙的力量。 He tries to flank her. 它试着绕到雌霸王龙侧面。 If he can mov

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

One bite full of that bacteria and Nanotyrannus is dead from a massive infection, if the fight doesn't kill him first. 满是细菌的一咬,矮暴龙就算不会死于战斗,也会死于严重感染。 He moves in cautiously, using his height ad

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

US Supreme Court Abolishes Juvenile Death Penalty 美最高法院废除青少年死刑 Opponents of capital punishment won a major victory at the U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday. By a vote of five to four,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--社会新闻点评

笑面杀手曲圣卿 2005年3月12日下午5时许,上海申花俱乐部与澳大利亚阿德莱德俱乐部共同签字,至此,曲圣卿以租借形式加盟澳超的所有手续正式宣告完成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Lesson 17 Juvenile Delinquency Text A Jennifer got off the bus from the university and began walking towards the flat she shared with two other students. On her way she had to buy some food and stopped in one of the shops in the street. It was run by

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

China Daily Ride Sharing Can Ease Traffic, Environment Woes Daily free ride sharing is now urged in Beijing. A campaign of car pooling has been initiated by charity big names Wang Yong and Deng Fei and CCTV broadcasters Lang Yongchun and Zhao Pu befo

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Toipc 1-Amazon ranks the top romantic cities of 2016 in China Online retailer Amazon China has unveiled its annual list of top romantic Chinese cities. Zhengzhou in Henan Province tops the list of 2016. First-tier city like Beijing, shanghai, Guangzh

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

EMILY: Victoria... What a surprise. Daniel's nothere. He should be back shortly. Victoria: Actually, I came to speak with you. May Icome in? EMILY: Of course. Victoria: Idon't imagine I have to tell you that things between Daniel and myself haveb

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

25. 我们有理由相信 We have reasons to believe (that)子句 例┱我们有理由相信体罚应该严格禁止。 We have reasons to believe that corporal punishment should be strictly prohibited. 26. 事实上? As a matter of fact,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

导言:windy大家都知道是多风的意思吧。那在GRE词汇里,还有什么意思呢?自满大家都知道是self-satisfaction吧,那complacency是什么意思呢?破产除了bankruptcy还有别的词可以表示破产吗?好了,我们快

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

押题4 少年犯是否应该和成年犯受到相同的处罚? 题目要求: Should young criminals be treated in the same way as adults by authorities? This issue has been intensely discussed for years. The following are the supporters and oppo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

People hold placards bearing images of Iranian Neda Agha Soltan during a demonstration against Iran's clampdown on opposition activists, at the Trocadero near the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, 25 Jul 2009 Iran last weekend blocked VOA's airing of a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

清新电子:唤醒爱丽丝 Tamagotchi Freestyle Tamagotchi Freestyle The Lovekevins Burn Alice alive We are the juvenile Go, go turn on the light Look daddy we're in sight In a twilight zone everybody seems to mind their own Burn everything new A

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

II. 用于文章承转句 23. 那就是(说);亦即That is to say, = That is, = Namely, 例︰我们生活需有规律。也就是说?早睡早起?戒除烟酒。 We need to live a regular life. That is, we can keep good hours and refrain from smok

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

So in his kitchen -- he was standing there with his wife, Judy, and his bodyguard Sean 话说在厨房,他正和妻子Judy站在一起,还有他的保镖Sean and I said, You know how I said in my email that you might have a special brain anomaly

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

1. 青少年犯罪 母题:In many parts of the world children and teenagers are committing more crimes. Why is this case happening? How should children or teenagers be punished? (100804) 提示:青少年犯罪juvenile delinquency 产生的原因及

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语