A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Chinese has been added to the graduation exam list by an Italian high school and 29 students will take the test this year, the Guangming Daily reports quoting Italian local media. 《光明日报》援引意大利当地媒体的报道称,意大利一

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

On a day that House lawmakers handed the White House a major defeat ,shooting down the 700-billion-dollar financial rescue plan, Connecticut Senator Christopher Dodd remained confident some kind of bill will pass. The Senate Banking Committee chairm

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台九月

[00:01.26]me and you aren't friends. 这就是原因之一 [00:05.30]I never have any idea what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说什么 [00:08.34]Some dudes get the approach. 有些家伙很有办法. [00:09.02]That Italian dude. He's big-t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-平民天后

[00:04.92]Everything Italian, actually. 其实是意大利的一切 [00:06.04]So, what happened to Sophia? 后来苏菲亚怎么了? [00:07.64]Her father found out what we were up to and he fired me. 她爸发现我们的事就开除我 [00:21.16]S

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美味情缘

More than 40 people, manager, referees and football association officials are all under investigation on allegations of fixing games, criminal association, fraud and false accounting. A scandal so ser

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

-So here we are! -Phew, at last! -Have a seat, Kristi, I haven’t got anything to drink. I’m afraid not even coffee. -It’s alright. I’m not thirsty. -Let’s listen to some music, some Italian

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

The remains of the Italian woman who was the model for Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa(蒙娜丽莎) were dug up 30 years ago and now lie in a municipal rubbish tip, an Italian expert has claimed. Lisa Gherardini died in Florence in 1542 and was bu

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MILAN, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Milan Women's Fashion Week kicked off here on Wednesday, showcasing the best of made-in-Italy in the city's most renowned and historic locations(出租). According to the National Chamber for Italian Fashion, which organize

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Chinese laundry detergent commercial has spurred outrage online, with many social media users accusing it of blatant racism. In a commercial for Chinas Qiaobi laundry detergent, a Chinese woman shoves the product into a black workers mouth in the m

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Todd: Sarah, can you talk about your time in Austria? Sarah: Austria is, I worked for a language school where you go to a normal school in Austria for one week, and you take one particular year group and you teach them English for that one week, and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The newly-elected leaders of Italy and Greece are facing crucial tests as they try to help pull the eurozone back from the brink of economic disaster. Italian Prime Minister-designate Mario Monti is set to present his new government Wednesday before

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Italy, the world's seventh largest economy, is emerging as a new threat to the stability of the 17-country single currency zone. On Tuesday, Italian President Giorgio Napolitano announced that Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi would resign, following

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Italy's illegal immigrants 意大利非法移民 Tidal wave 海啸 More horrific deaths in the Mediterranean 地中海发生耸人听闻的惨案 FEW images of immigrant traffic across the Mediterranean have been as harrowing. Italian TV viewers this

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Todd: OK, Simon, let's go get something to eat? Let's go out to dinner. I'm really hungry. Simon: Yeah, OK, me too. I'm really hungry as well. Ah, what is there to eat around here? Todd: Well, around my house there's a few restaurants. Um, there's an

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The Syrian rebel forces have pushed militants of IS group out of a strategic town in northern Syria after days of heavy fighting. Lina Sinjab is in neighboring Lebanon. Moderate rebel fighters from the Free Syrian Army have succeeded pushing IS milit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Elena: Stefan? What are you doing here? Stefan: Dinner. Jeremy told me that chicken parmesan is one of your favorites. And I happen to be a good cook. The Italian roots demand it. I can even make my own homemade mozzarella. Only tonight, it is unfort

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本:Now after an Italian stopover for To Rome with Love, Allen has returned home, for his most substantial American set movie in many years. Blue Jasmine is a story of two sisters, Jasmine, wealthy on the east coast, Ginger, poor on the we

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

in-year management 年度内的财政管理工作 irrecoverable tax 无法追讨的税款 irregularly endorsed cheque 不合规格背书的支票 irrevocable letter of credit 不可撤销信用证 iss

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

不知道大家有没有这样的经历:有时和外国朋友聊天不知道该说些什么?因为不知道想说的话题会不会是人家文化里不应该谈及的,问了会不会造成尴尬的局面。今天就来说一说,对于西方人,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语