Kaylee: do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Nathan: sure. Have you got anywhere in mind? K: I'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions. N: that Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

今天瑞塔来做客,她讲述了她从小生活在蒙特利尔的经历,是不是很幸福呢 Maura: So, what was it like growing up in this fun great city, Montreal? Rita: It was great. I grew up in an Anglophone community so a lot of my frien

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

11 Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A. They are both anxious to try Italian food. B. They are likely to have dinner together. C. The man will treat the woman to dinner tonight. D. The woman refused to have dinner with the man. 12 Q: What do

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

When most people think of strikes, they think of factory workers asking for better pay and conditions, or perhaps refusing to work to support a colleague who has been unfairly sacked. It is not often that people associate strikes with school students

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

Most of the tens of thousands of people plucked from the Mediterranean this week have been taken to ports on the Italian coast. They are severely dehydrated, usually malnourished and suffering from infections and skin diseases. 从地中海地区一涌

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(7月)

This country has become the World Cup champion in sui-soccer or football as it is known , that is known here and this is what winning a World Cup is all about. It is about celebration, about rapture a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

-Hi ! -Hello! -Nice-looking girl, eh? What do you think? -Yes, she’ quite nice. -Yeah, let’s ask her out, why don’t we? -What? -Here is your beer, sir. That will be a dollar fifty, please. -List

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Pastels 粉彩 How often do you use pastels for painting your pictures? 你多久用粉彩画一次画? Pastels are one of the most popular things for painting pictures. 粉彩是最受欢迎的绘画工具之一。 When did people use pastels for

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Today you are headed to Europe, South America, Asia and the Middle East. I'm Carl Azuz. This is CNN Student News, your passport to headlines from around the globe. Our first stop is in Hawaii, where an economic conference brings world leaders togethe

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

Chatting about a new restaurant A: Hi, Alex. How are you doing? B: Just fine, Karen. Im just taking a breather from all this paper work! A: I know the feeling. Im calling to let you know about this new Italian place I found. Its right around the corn

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

[00:00.00]Lesson 9 Would you like to go to scotto's? [00:04.24]你想去斯图餐馆吗? [00:08.49]Are you going to take the job in Denver? [00:10.67]你会接受丹佛的工作吗? [00:12.85]I don't know. Don't go. [00:15.78]我不知道。别去了。 [00:18.70]I can't dec

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

be/get engaged to 与订婚 例句: My daughter is/gets engaged to a young doctor. 我的女儿和一位年轻的医生订婚了。 When traveling in Europe, he got engaged to an Italian girl. 当他去欧洲旅游时,他和一位意大利女孩订

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I am a new student. My name's Robert. Nice to meet you. My name's Sophie. Are you French? Yes, I am. Are you French, too? No, I am not. What nationality are you? I'm Italian. Are you a teacher? No, I'm not. What's your job? I'm a keyboard operator. W

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

number8. That's a Volvo. Is it a Swedish car or a French car? It isn't a French car. It's a Swedish car. Number 9. That's a Peugeot. Is it a French car or a Swedish car? It isn't a Swedish car. It's a French car. Number 10. That's a Mercedes. Is It a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

President Barack Obama has praised Italys Prime Minister Mario Monti for his efforts to pull his country out of financial distress. After replacing Silvio Berlusconi the past November, Monit has implemented tough austerity measures designed to cut It

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You all know this story. 你们都知道这个故事. In the summer of 1950, 在1950年的夏天, Enrico Fermi, the Italian-American physicist Enrico Fermi, 美籍意大利心理学家 and atomic-pile builder, 和原子堆创造者 went to lunch at L

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Todd: Sarah, can you talk about your time in Austria? Sarah: Austria is, I worked for a language school where you go to a normal school in Austria for one week, and you take one particular year group and you teach them English for that one week, and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

ROME, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Italian President Giorgio Napolitano on Saturday won election for a second mandate in a move to solve Italy's political impasse. Napolitano, 87, achieved the 504 votes needed to win a simple majority of the 1,007 total in p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- Spain coach Vicente del Bosque was cautious about his side's chances of success in the 2012 European Championship after the draw was held in Kiev on Friday. Spain travel to the competition, which will be held in Poland and

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

释义: happen to know 偶然知道 happen to+动词表示偶然,I happen to know 表示偶然知道,Do you happen to know... ?表示你知道吗?等。 例句: I happen to know you kissed her in the car. 我偶然知道你在车里亲了她。

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1079) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语