One of the world's most popular foods along with the hamburger, fried chicken, and milk shakes is pizza. Although the origin of the first three foods is well understood, that of pizza until recently,

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(401) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄高级美国英语

(woman) Before starting our tour of Monticello, I'd like to give you some historical facts that might help you appreciate what you see today even more. Monticello was the very much loved home of Thomas Jefferson for over fifty years. Jefferson, who

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

1.Mary: I’d like to speak to Markel Benie please. 2.Markel: Is that Mary? 3.Mary: Yeah! Hello Markel! 4.Markel: Hello Mary! How are things in Washington? 5.Mary: I’m not in Washington. I’m in Ro

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Lesson 113 Part I Warming-up Exercises Spatial Relations: A Foodstuff Store Score: ____ Lesson 113 Part Ⅱ Lesson 113 Part Ⅱ Frozen Foods Exercises: Ⅰ .___________________________________________

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Anna Del Conte FRI 19 NOV 2010 Italian cookery writer Anna Del Conte joins Kirsty Young to choose her Desert Island Discs

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

You may not know it, but March 9 is a day to celebrate the meatball. Thats right. Its International Meatball Day! Nearly all of the worlds cultures have some kind of meatball. This delicious food combines meat -- pork, fish, beef, ostrich, chicken, y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

在其他的语言中有许许多多与美食有关的习语,将这些列出来对于我们来说是小菜一碟,或者如波兰语中的bread roll with butter。 1.Mind your own onions Language: French 法语 Idiom: Occupe-toi de tes oignons. Wh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Rob: Hi and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English, Im Rob and with me in the studio today is Chris. Chris: Hello there. In this programme we take a story from the news and pick out some interesting vocabulary that you may not have hea

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

A Bauhaus Aesthetic 包豪斯式的美学标准 Unlike most kids who grew up in Eichler homes, Jobs knew what they were and why they were so wonderful. 和大多数在埃奇勒建造的房子中长大的孩子不同,乔布了解这些房子,也知道

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Do you cook a lot, Rob? 罗布,你经常做饭吗? Yes, I do. 是的,我经常做。 What do you cook? 你都做些什么呢? I stir-fry meat and vegetables. That makes an easy dinner. 我会炒肉和蔬菜。这样很简单就可以做出一顿

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

今天我们要学的词是strip。 Strip, 做为动词,有剥夺的意思。上星期五, The Wisconsin assembly voted to strip bargaining rights from most public employees, 威斯康辛州众议院投票决定,剥夺大多数政府雇员的谈判

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

ROME, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Italian judge Cristina di Censo on Monday asked for more time to determine whether to allow for the fast-track trial that will determine whether Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is guilty of abuse of power and paying

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Jamaican star sprinter Usain Bolt will run the 100-meter race at Rome's Golden Gala, the fifth leg of the Diamond League, on June 6, 2013, organizers confirmed on Tuesday. It will be the third time in a row for the back-to-

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mario Draghi backed a public bailout of Italys troubled banks in exceptional circumstances, even as he hailed the eurozone for its resilience in the aftermath of Britains decision to quit the EU and left interest rates on hold. 马里奥?德拉吉(Ma

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian striker Ze Eduardo has admitted he is on the verge of walking out on Italian Serie A club Siena and returning to Brazil. The 25-year-old has struggled for first-team opportunities with the Bianconeri sinc

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

时态的活用: 英语时态有一些习惯用法是不符合以上规律的,我们只能硬记这些用法,例如: 在条件状语从句里,将来的条件要用一般现在时表达,将来进行时要用现在进行时表达,依此类推

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- QPR and Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar today discussed for the first time a possible return to boyhood club Flamengo. Cesar left the Rio de Janeiro club in 2005 to join Italian giants Internazionale, where he won th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, April 14 (Xinhua) -- All Italian matches scheduled in the weekend were suspended after Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini died on Saturday from a heart attack during a Serie B match, local media said. A crowd of players and supporters shoute

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TIRANA, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Italian entrepreneurs from sectors such as renewable energy and infrastructure have shown interest in increasing investments in Albania. The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Tirana, in cooperation with the Italian Ministry f

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

餐馆吃饭 What is for lunch? 午餐吃什么? I'd like some Italian food. 我想吃意大利菜。 What would you like for dinner? 晚餐你想吃什么? I'd like to eat some Chinese food. 我想吃点中国菜。 Where is the closest Chinese

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语