A review of our work in 2016 一、2016年工作回顾 The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth. 经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好; GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

read by Frank McCourt. THERE was no hope for him this time: it was the third stroke. Night after night I had passed the house (it was vacation time) and studied the lighted square of window: and night after night I had found it lighted in the same wa

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

BEIJING, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- The People's Bank of China, the country's central bank, said Wednesday that China will continue its prudent monetary policy next year while making the policy more targeted, flexible and forward-looking. The announcement c

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A total of 127 projects will be carried out in China's northeast over the next three years to bolster the region's flagging economy, according to an implementation plan issued by the National Development and Reform Commission. 根据国家发展改革委

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

怀孕前饮食差可能引起早产 WASHINGTON, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Women who eat too much fat and sugar foods and takeaway before they become pregnant are more likely to have a preterm birth, a new study said Friday. The study, published in the U.S.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

有时不论你多么努力想把事情做好,总觉得工作带给你的伤害似乎多于益处。原因可能在于你并不适合这份工作,或是由于该行业的不确定性让你焦虑,还可能因为减薪导致了购买压力。 Som

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Credit rating agency Standard and Poors has revised Nigeria's economic outlook from stable to positive. In a statement, the rating agency says the Nigerian government, under President Goodluck Jonathan, has undertaken several important reform initiat

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Better to consider opportunities now, than in ten years when life may limit your choices. 语音讲解 单词发音 better adv.更好的;更多的;较大程度地 opportunity n.时机,机会 ten num.十个,十 连词发音 than in limit your 轻

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Preview the material youre going to read. Look at main headings, chapter divisions, and other relevant materialto develop clues about the structure of the work. 先预览一下你的阅读材料。注意主标题、章节分配、和其他相关材料,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

BEIJING, May 24 (Xinhua) -- China will launch a campaign to check health food producers over food safety concerns, the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) said Wednesday on its website. The SFDA said in the statement that the campaign, which wi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

主题句(topic sentence)是表达段落主题的句子。它用以概括段落大意,要求全段其他文字都围绕它展开。请看下例: My mother has passed along to me certain rules for getting along with others. Don't argue with parent

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

All wise people know that it takes sometime before a person can reach their goals and improve their life. And while this is a an unquestionablefact still this doesnt mean that you cant make small changes to your life to make it better in few weeks if

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、Come on,be a man! 来吧,像个男子汉! 2、Thats better than I can do. 你比我做得好多了。 3、I believe you can improve it. 我相信你能做得更好。 4、I think you should go ahead. 我认为你应该继续干下去。 5、

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

素质是我们口语中经常用到的一个词,你会时不时听到某个老师夸某个学生综合素质全面;某个教练赞扬某个运动员身体素质棒;某个招聘者评价某个应聘者心理素质不过硬;亦或某个大妈批评某

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa is pledging more efforts to improve the competencies of the country's army. At an event to celebrate Zimbabwe's 38th Defence Forces Day, President Mnangagwa acknowledged the critical role of the country's Defen

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

How to learn English faster and a whole lot more fun 如何快速趣味学习英语 Talk and sing to yourself in English When you are alone at home, or of course in the shower, start talking! Sing a song in English the way it sounds to you, talk abou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

模仿文本: First today though, inappropriate and unacceptable, that's how the Spanish government has described allegations of US eavesdropping on Spanish citizens, if they're proven to be true. Well, it seems there's plenty of evidence to sugges

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

对很多中国托福(课程)考生来说,写作实际上是个翻译过程,如何把思想中的中文转化成现实中的英文是托福基础写作最关心的问题,也是学生们首要应该解决的问题。但是我们的学生受思维定

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

a. The people are running on treadmills b. The people are doing aerobics c. The people are playing racquetball d. The people are lifting weights

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

A:Do you want some dessert? B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress? A: Here comes our waitress with our check. B:The service here has been really great, don't you think? A:Yes, the service was quite good. B:So, let's look at

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food