Technology Report - Tablet Computers Most Wanted Gift This Holiday 科技报道 - 平板电脑继续引领节日礼物市场 From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Technology Report - Electronics Among Most Popular Gifts This Year 科技报道 - 电子产品继续位居今年最受欢迎礼物名单首位 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Electro

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Christmas is near and families wait for the last-minute packages to arrive. Police all over the country are cautioning communities. They say this is the time of the year, thieves like to steal deliveries right off your doorstep, and you may be surpri

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

I-Pad is a disappointment for me, and it's too much like Ipod. I think it gets virtue of it, I think it's good. It reminds me of feminine products. I'm sorry, not to be gross. I think it's a terrible name. Paul ,what do you think? Im still fainting.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

A German court has ruled that the online video showing Website Youtube should do more to protect the copyright of musicians and publishers. In a case brought by the German Copyrights Organization Gema the court rejected Youtube's argument that it has

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

1. President Barack Obama is reportedly bringing in his long-time economic advisor, Jeffery Zients to work on issues with the healthcare website. Widespread problems have plagued the site since its rollout on October 1st. 2. The student, who wounded

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十月)

Tablet Computers Most Wanted Gift This Holiday Tablets are the most requested gift this Christmas From VOA Learning English, this is the Technology Report in Special English. Consumer electronics once again topped the list of the most wanted gifts th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Education Report - A School System in Maine Gives iPads to Kindergartners 教育报道 - 缅因州一学区向幼儿园学生发放iPads This is the VOA Special English Education Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语教育报道。 Nine years ago

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

We learn today that Apple is on the verge of becoming the most valuable company in the world, breathtaking new profits, billions of dollars pouring in, and so we ask tonight: what's the secret? Can other companies follow Apple's lead? ABC's N C has b

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Technology Report - Microsoft Competes Against Apple With New Tablet 科技报道 - 微软推出Surface与苹果iPad竞争 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Microsoft has announced its

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

今天我们要学的词是equip with。Equip with, 意思是装备有,配有。最近美国官员在美国和墨西哥边境发现了一条贩毒地道。 The 400-meter tunnel was equipped with structural supports, electricity and a ventilation sy

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是safe bet。 Safe bet, 一定能赢的赌注,也就是万无一失的选择。上星期五苹果公司的新产品iPad开始预售,一天下来销量高达12万台。业界人士评论, It's a safe bet that the iPad wi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是game changer。 A game changer, 指的是可以打破格局、扭转局面的事物。苹果公司新推出iPad。 Disney CEO called iPad a game changer, 迪斯尼公司首席执行官称iPad是可以打破业界格局的新产

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Maine Schools Give iPads to Kindergartners Many adults, who would be thrilled to be able to afford an iPad, might be surprised to learn there's a program in Maine which gives them to kindergarteners as part of a new learning initiative. At Sherwood H

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)