Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition A latest Japanese National Police Agency tally says 178 people were killed and 547 others were missing following the magnitude 8.8 quake. There are no reports of casu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2011CRI中国国际广播电台

It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. 苹果有个深入骨髓的理念 那就是 科技本身乏善可陈 That it's technology married with liberal arts, 它只有与艺术相结合 married with the humanities 与人性相结合 t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

今天我们要学的词是staggering。 Staggering, 惊人的。苹果公司的iPad 2供不应求。苹果公司首席财务官说, The company is facing staggering demand from consumers for its iPad2 and is heavily backlogged, 消费者对苹果公

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Hot food from a hot man. 猛男主厨 美味出炉 Max a woman in my section wants to know 麦克斯 我那区有个女人问 if we do anything gluten free. 咱们有没有无谷蛋白的食物 What do I tell her? 怎么回答 Tell her she's not alle

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

And now we can see inside of the brain with a resolution and ability that was never before available, 现在我们能看到大脑内部用一种以前没有过的分辨率和能力, and essentially learn how to reconstruct, 本质上学会如何重建

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Robots to Make iPads and iPhones 机器人制造iPad 和 iPhone The Hon Hai company is based in Taiwan and operates factories in China. The U.S. company Apple and other top electronic brands hire Hon Hai to make products, including iPads and iPhones.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

When Steve Jobs stepped down as Apples chief executive last Wednesday the world knew that it was the end of an era. 上周三,乔布斯辞去苹果公司首席执行官一职,全世界都意识到一个时代终结了。 Since then, discussion of

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Business E-readers Turning the page 商业 电纸书 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

今天我们要学的词是game changer。 A game changer, 指的是可以打破格局、扭转局面的事物。苹果公司新推出iPad。 Disney CEO called iPad a game changer, 迪斯尼公司首席执行官称iPad是可以打破业界格局的新产

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. federal court jury on Friday said it has found Samsung infringed six of Apple's patents and ordered it to pay more than 1 billion U.S. dollars in damages to Apple. The verdict was read in a U.S. district cour

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SAN FRANCISCO, April 18 (Xinhua) -- Apple Inc. has sued Samsung Electronics(电子) Co. over patent infringement in a latest suit, U.S. media reported Monday. The suit, filed last Friday in U.S. District Court in Northern California, alleged that Sam

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是safe bet。 Safe bet, 一定能赢的赌注,也就是万无一失的选择。上星期五苹果公司的新产品iPad开始预售,一天下来销量高达12万台。业界人士评论, It's a safe bet that the iPad wi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

我们的科技我们的手机和iPod还有相机使我们停止梦想了吗?年轻的艺术家希洛西瓦苏尔曼说不,正如她展示的iPad上应用程序Khoya,她新的故事书将领我们在一个充满了单纯想象力的魔幻世界漂浮

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

BBC News with Iain Purdon Rwanda has failed to secure the extradition from France of the former Rwandan First Lady Agathe Habyarimana. She's accused of being a chief architect of the 1994 genocide that followed the death of her husband. A French appe

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

For months, technology fans have been buzzing about what Apple had up its sleeve for the iPad. 近几个月以来,科技发烧友们持续热议苹果倾力研发的全新iPad产品。 Earlier this month, Apple finally unveiled its third-generation

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

It's excellent.But I can also get something back. 真是太棒了 而且我还能把东西传回去 Does you know about that.Some coconut from California. 你们知道吗 加利福尼亚的椰子汁 One second, please. Here we go. Makes it come in. 等

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I will not show you all of them, Ellen, just a few. 艾伦 我不会让你看全部 只让你看个大概 Cause that way I can easily print them. 因为这样的话 我能轻易地把它们打印出来 Which is fantastic that my parents don't have an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I won't show you all of them, Ellen.It will show you the overview.cause that way I can easily print them. 艾伦 我不会全都给你看 所以给你看个大概 这样我可以很轻易地把他们打印出来 That way And we're to go back again.Ev

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Amazon 亚马逊 The Walmart of the web 网络沃尔玛 The internet giants new tablet computer fits itsstrategy of developing big businesses by charging small prices 互联网巨头用低价战略,进军平板电脑市场 A couple of years after i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

坐车的时候,有些好奇宝宝,总会不停地问一些问题,比如我们走到哪里了、这是什么、那是什么这些问题可能会分散粑粑麻麻的注意力;还有些宝贝在车上不安稳,东摸摸西碰碰,甚至有时

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语