Technophiles mobbed Apple stores in Europe and Asia on Friday to snatch the hottest gadget of the day - the iPad. Apple has sold more than a million of the small tablet computers since its U.S. launch last month, forcing the company to delay its inte

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Its a case of David and Goliath of the small German company tries to take on US technology giant Apple. Berlin-based Neofonie is launching its answer to Apples iPad. This is the WePad. Its a touch screen computer designed by the firm of a hundred and

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Finally tonight a new product launch. The last time there was this much fuss over a tablet, well, it was a long time ago. Today Apple came out with its new half inch thick electronic tablet, a kind of giant iPod touch called the iPad. Critics immedia

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

AS IT IS 2013-07-22 Apps for Apes: Orangutans Love the iPad Hello, and welcome to As It Is, our daily magazine show for people learning American English. Im Christopher Cruise in Washington. Today on the program, we visit with some apes who really li

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

TECHNOLOGY REPORT - Now on the iPad: Apps for Orangutans 科技报道 - 面向猩猩提供的iPad应用程序 From VOA Learning English, this is the TECHNOLOGY REPORT in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Humans are not

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Apple on Tuesday introduced a new iPad with a digital pencil to draw and write plus greater performance at a high school in Chicago. The new 9.7-inch iPad goes with an Apple Pencil, which delivers a remarkably fluid and natural drawing experience. iP

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

He was about humanizing technology 他致力于将科技人性化 in a way that made it extraordinarily easy, 让其变得无与伦比地便捷 intuitive and an absolute joy and pleasure to use. 使操作变成一种享受和乐趣 And when you do th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

​Apple has said that its latest computer operating system, Mavericks, is available free of charge. The California-based company made the announcement Tuesday at an event in San Francisco. 苹果公司表示,其最新款的电脑操作系统Maveri

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

So after months of rumors and speculation, the wraps have finally come off Apple's latest big idea. At a launch in San Francisco, the iPad was fanfared with typical Apple hype. It's unbelievably great, way better than a laptop, way better than a smar

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

It's an event Apple CEO Steve Jobs says he didn't want to miss. Jobs was back to unveil the iPad2 in a rare cooperative appearance since taking a medical leave earlier this year. This iPad is 1/3 thinner; making it's slimmer than the latest iPone and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

So here with my new iPad. And over the last couple of days, I've gotten a couple of questions. The first is should I buy the iPad2, now that it is $399, or should I get the new iPad for $499? I've also gotten the question. I have the iPad2 but should

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

A milestone today for Goliath, the biggest company in the world apple unveiled its newest whiz-bang must have gadget. It has become a kind of ritual or now met with breathless anticipation presided over in the past by Steve Jobs. But today, the show

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Scraps of metal, broken glass, this is what it looks like in China when a company falls apart. Proview was once know for its LCDs, now it's famous for litigation. It's taken Apple to court here in China over the trademark of the word iPad. I spoke wi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Long Lines, Protests Greet Apple Launch of New iPad Now on sale in 10 countries, hundreds of people lined up at stores around the world - some camping overnight - to be among the first to own a third generation iPad. And amid the hype that's become t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

这条广告最初模仿了苹果公司的广告风格,配合了欢快的音乐,以及产品周围大量的空白区域。然而,随后画面上与白色iPad一同出现的并非普通iPad mini,而是一款黑色的Windows 8平板电脑。 这条

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The tablet computer's worldwide release is expected later this month. Brian Allen | Washington 03 April 2010 Ryan Brown with his new iPad outside the Apple store in Bethesda, Maryland, 03 Apr 2010 Apple is calling its new tablet computer, the iPad, a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

It's never too late to start something new. 去尝试新事物永远都不用在乎年纪。 Anna Stoehr, the oldest resident of Minnesota, signed up for Facebook just in time to get all those happy birthday wall posts when she turns 114 this weekend

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apple turns 40 today and you won't be surprised to hear it has a lot to celebrate. 今天,苹果公司40岁了。这是个硕果累累的品牌。 Firstly, it's the most valuable company in the world, which is no mean feat considering it almost wen

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Oh, I got the iPod mini so my fingers are too big to use the tiny keys. So I need to carry my book and my pen so I can still take notes on my iPad at my own pace. 噢,我有iPod mini,然后我的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

It's seven in the morning at the gates of Foxconn's Long-Hua factory campus in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen. 现在是早上七点,在南中国深圳市的富士康龙华厂区大门口。 Nearly a quarter million people work at this facto

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情