BY STEPHEN R .COVEEY The first habit is 1)proactivity. Be proactive. The word proactivity is fairly common in management literature, but you won't find it in the dictionary. It means more than merely

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

If I were a Boy Again 假如我又回到了童年 Anonymous/无名氏 If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Do you sometimes feel like you are in a rut and you cant get out? We all do from time to time. 你是不是常常觉得自己陷在了困境中无法脱身?我们所有人时不时地都会遭遇这样的情况。 When I was younger, I remember lyi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

get into 进入;熟悉;习惯于;陷入 get into the habit of.... 养成习惯 例句: He finally gets into the habit of running every morning. 他终于养成了每天早上跑步的习惯。 He will soon get into the routine. 他会很快熟悉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

have a habit of有....习惯 He had a habit of eating fingers while reading. 他在看书时,有吃手指头的习惯。 I have a habit of taking a walk after supper. 我吃过晚饭有一个散步的习惯。 A:Where is Lily? Lily在哪里? B:Sh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是坏习惯...... Harp: Yes. So today were gonna bring you a Chatterbox episode, and thats where we chat. We pick a topic, and we talk about it, basically. So today, were gonna talk about something pretty interesting

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

[00:03.00]glove [00:03.40]glove n.手套 vt.戴手套 [00:06.55]go [00:06.96]go vi.离去, 走, 进行, 变成, 趋于, 达到, 求助于, 诉诸 vt.以...打赌, 忍受, 出产 n.去, 进行 [00:09.54]goat [00:09.95]goat n.山羊, 俚色鬼, 美俚替罪羊 [00:12.40]good [00:12.80]good n.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

The girl would turn her cell phone off and put it by her photo on the desk everynight befor going to bed. This habit had been with her ever since she bought the phone. The girl had a very close boyfriend,when they couldn't meet ,They would either cal

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

1、Those who ~~~ (的人) 例句:Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished. 违反交通规定的人应该受处罚。 2、There is no one but ~~~ (没有人不) 例句:There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Excellence is not an act, but a habit Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. Habits are power

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

If I were a Boy Again If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. There

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Why do most Americans take a shower after they wake up in the morning? 为什么大多数美国人早上醒来之后要去洗个澡? I'm Chinese. What I know is that nearly all Chinese people take showers at night. Why do Americans take a shower in

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. 从根本上来讲,我们的个性是塑成习惯的成

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A few months ago, the thought of finding time to leisure read seemed laughable. Sure, I've finished books that were mandatory for college courses, but reading for pleasure was an alien concept. Between my to-do list, my deadlines, and my complete lac

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Amir: Maybe it's something I have to mention about Iranians, we don't kiss, of course, on the lips. It's only on the cheek. Tu: Yes, even on the cheek? Amir: Yes, on the cheeks. Tu: Even on the cheeks. Amir: Well, men in Iran kiss each other on the c

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1, test number 事先要把你的号码用英语读得非常流利 2,name 告诉他你名字的特殊含义,还有最好是告诉他你的family name 3, student or work , 程度, where are you

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语学习笔记: break one's word 食言 break into laugh 突然笑起来 break into tears 突然哭起来 She's just broken up with her boy-friend. 她刚与男朋友分手。 When do you break up for Christmas? 你们什么时候放圣诞节假

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Typically, we are harder on others than ourselves when it comes to bad habits. 一般来说,当提到坏习惯时,我们总严以待人宽以律己。 They could be annoyances, like, someone who starts cracking their knuckles right next to you, 它

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

摩擦音[h] 发音要领: [h]是清辅音、声门摩擦音一一舌位:舌身平放于口腔中并使其保持松弛状态;气流:气流通过声门时发生轻微摩擦,然后从口腔中出去;唇形:双唇张开,形状随其后面的

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

Withdrawing money from ATM machines is a common habit for most of us. However, cleanliness tests in Britain have revealed that cash machines are just as dirty as public toilets, and many of us are failing to wash our hands after using them. 从自动提

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening