After all, those first two steps or approaches spark a stronger than usual interest in that dictionary definition. Youre now personally involved. Did you find out the word meaning? Your heightened int

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Many people put off until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(418) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

When you want to eat at a Western restaurant, you should first consider making a reservation. If not, you risk having to wait for a long time for a table. When eating, the Japanese and some Chinese ar

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Erina: So Mike, do you have any bad habits? Mike: Of course not. I'm perfect, I've no habits that are bad. Yes, I do have some bad habits. One of my bad habits is fidgeting and I think I'm a very high energy person so, especially when I'm on the phon

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Are you letting bad habits rule your life? I started learning how to change habits a few years ago. Since then I've switched to a vegandiet, began exercising every day, started writing new articles every day, began waking up earlier and trying some w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英文励志文章 《Today I begin a new life》 Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediority. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all. Today I w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. There are only two creature

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 129 In This Way 1. In this way you can improve your oral English. 2. How can you treat your grandmother in this way? 3. She finished her young life in this way. 4. She likes staring at the stars in the sky in this way. 5. Can we make any progr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

1. Be grateful 1.心存感激 Its important to be grateful for all the little things you have in life. You might not have a lot of money, but you might have a family, children, friends, work and freedom, so be thankful for them. You should also be gr

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如今的消费文化助长了人们的不满之心,并不断刺激着人们的物质欲望,学着知足自然变成一件相当困难的事了。事实上,要想在你的生命中完完全全地获得知足之心,没有什么放之四海而皆

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Won't Go Quietly Example I needed more than just a kiss goodnight Had to go get something out my system I ignored the warnings, bit the fruit She might have tasted good But man she was my kryptonite Shoulda known she was trouble from the start I, kne

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. clothes, cloth, clothing clothes统指各种衣服,谓语动词永远是复数, cloth指布,为不可数名词 clothing 服装的总称,指一件衣服用a piece of, an article of 2. incident, accident incident指小事件, accid

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典的爱情哲学 Love is a person of another person's identity used to Love to the highest level, this is recognition of his habit of A woman accustomed to a man's snoring From not suited to the habits Then without his snoring to sleep This is

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle We all know that it is good to live healthy. Living a healthy life means eating healthy food that helps you to detox, get enough sleep and exercise, be moderate with alcohol, sugar and fat. Yet for many of us keepin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To be able to motive yourself, or self-motivation, occurs when a person has the desire and willingness to do something and is internally motivated to do it. Sometimes it's very difficult to get ourselves moving and achieve what we want to achieve. Th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

马克吐温,是美国的幽默大师、小说家、作家,也是著名演说家,威廉福克纳称赞马克吐温为第一位真正的美国作家,我们都是继承他而来。马克吐温以高超的幽默、机智与名气,被称为美国

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Bad habit 恶习难改 Swearing 咒骂 Swearing may be funny on TV but it's often not so funny in real life. 在电视节目上咒骂可能会很滑稽,但是在现实生活中往往不那么有趣。 One way to stop is through using aswear jar. 戒掉

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

雅思高分作文:垃圾问题 The roads are dotted with trash, the railways are littered with decaying garbage and our cities are disgraced by plastic bags. Lately, the worsening rubbish problem has aroused peoples wide concern. Some hold the bel

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语