Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文

Develop and Fulfill Ones Life I ‵will|practise perseverance more often, and never give up a ‵thing|because it was hard or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. ‵Perseverance|can sometimes equal genius in its results. T

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

对不起。 I'm sorry. 请原谅我打扰您。 Excues me for interrupting you. 我对此非常抱歉。 I'm so sorry about that. 对不起,给您添了这么多麻烦。 I'm sorry to give you so much trouble. 对不起,来迟了。 I'm sorry,I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Confidence Builders Confidence: you either got it or you ain't, right? Wrong. Most people learn confidence as they go through life. Even if you are shaking like a leaf on the inside, you'll make a lasting impression if you can come across as confiden

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

an expert at 一个的能手 bark 狗叫 develop 养成 develop a habit of 养成的习惯 get annoyed 很生气 go shopping 去购物 habit 习惯 latch 门闩 paw 脚爪 press 按,压 press hand on 把手按在上 remove 拆掉,取下

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life. 养成读书的习惯,就是为自己建造一处几乎可以逃避生活中苦难的庇护所。(英国剧作家,威廉萨默塞特毛姆

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. 我们重复的行为造就了我们。因此,优秀不是一个行为,而是一种习惯。(亚里士多德) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

Attaining Moral Perfection 获取完美品德 In the various enumerations of the moral virtues I had met with in my reading, I found the catalogue more or less numerous,as different writers included more or fewer ideas under the same name. I propos

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

There is an endless supply of stories about sleepwalkers. Persons have been said to climb on roofs, solve mathematical problems, compose music, walk through windows, and commit murder in their sleep. In Revere, Massachusetts, a hundred policemen sear

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Lesson 99 Forgive 1.Forgive me for what I said to you yesterday . 2.Please forgive me for interrupting you . 3.I'll never forgive him for what he has done . 4.It's best to forgive and forget . 5.I hope that you can forgive me for my wrong doings . 6.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Lesson 43 Punch 1.She didn't get the punch lines. 2.Please punch in your PIN number. 3.Im not your punching bag. 4.I'm punch drunk after the eaxm. 5.The book has a real punch. 6.You always beat me to the punch. 7.He didn't pull any punches. 8.Those c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Gregor Hens does not smoke anymore. He reminds us of that fact many times in his memoir Nicotine. It's kind of like the more times he says it, the more true it becomes. Hens joined me from the BBC in Berlin. And he said he starte

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

By Ernest Leong Washington, D.C. 14 August 2006 watch Multitasking report It's a busy, fast moving world many of us live in, one that frequently requires us to multitask -- perform several tasks simultaneously. Some scientists say multitasking may n

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

今天我们要学的词是promising。 Promising, 有希望的,有前途的。 He is a promising young man, 这个年轻人前途无量。 The scandal almost put an end to his promising career in politics, 这一丑闻差点儿给他在政治领域内

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是compulsion。 Compulsion, 可以用来指自身难以控制的冲动。最近一项研究发现,智能手机用户查看手机频率高达平均每天34次。 Experts say the 'checking habit' has almost become a compulsio

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Smokers in England have been asked to give up smoking for 28 days this month, in a campaign backed by Cancer Research UK and the British Heart Foundation. Research shows people who manage not to light up for this length of time are five times more li

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

介绍: Akickintheteeth严重打击 kicksb.intheteeth打击某人 CanJeff'semployeereviewwaituntilnextweek?Hisgirlfriendjustlefthim,andIdon'twanttokickhimintheteeth. Jeff的员工评估能等到下周吗?他的女朋友刚离开他,我不想打击

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说