Eliminating Bad English Speaking Habits I say

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

I have the bad habit of skipping to the last pages of a book to see how it ends while I am still in the middle of it. This habit annoyed first my Mom, then my friends, and finally even my own daughter. 我有一个换习惯就是看书看到一半,就

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Today I begin a new life. Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediority. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all. Today I will pluck grapes of wis

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. 从根本上来讲,我们的个性是塑成习惯的成

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mike: So Erina, I wanted to ask you what kind of bad habits do you have? Erina: Well it's pretty tough to know what your bad habits are, you know, because it's ususally something that other people see. Mike: Right. Erina: And I hear a lot and I go to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:01.00] Late At Night, Do You Turn Off Your Cell Phone? 今夜不关机 [00:08.22]Today, my friend asked me a question. [00:11.17]At night, do you turn off your cell phone? [00:14.78]If you dont, whom do you leave it on for

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

[00:03.00]great [00:03.61]great adj.伟大的, 大的, 强烈的, 非常的, 主要的, 大写的, 重大的, 崇高的 adv.顺利地, 得意地 n.全部, 大人物, 大师 [00:08.58]green [00:09.19]green n.绿色, 绿色颜料, 绿色物品 adj.绿色的, 未成熟的, 新鲜的, 精力旺盛的, 无经验的, 青

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语1000高频词汇

What are some uncommon habits that contribute to success? 哪些非同寻常的习惯可以助你成功? 获得108好评的回答@Nela Canovic: All 5 of these habits have one thing in common: they can help you train your brain to focus on whats m

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Research shows that habitual complaining affects us mentally, emotionally, and physically. Such behavior may cause or worsen stress, sapping our energy and desire to pursue our dreams. 研究表明,习惯性抱怨会从心理上、情感上和生理上

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Rob: Hello, Im Rob and this is 6 Minute English. Im joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Rob. Rob: Now Jennifer, were here in our brand new building, New Broadcasting House. Its quite impressive isnt it? Jennifer: Oh yes, its

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

培养好习惯的七个有效方法 找出动机 For each habit, identify your triggers. What situations trigger your smoking habit (waking in the morning, having coffee, drinking alcohol, stressful meetings, going out with friends, driving, etc.)?

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A few months ago, the thought of finding time to leisure read seemed laughable. Sure, I've finished books that were mandatory for college courses, but reading for pleasure was an alien concept. Between my to-do list, my deadlines, and my complete lac

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Four common bad habits combined smoking, drinking too much, inactivity and poor diet can age you by 12 years, a sobering new research suggests. 一项发人深省的新研究表明,吸烟、酗酒、不运动和不良饮食这四种常见的坏习惯

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

你的新年愿望中,有没有改掉之前的坏习惯这一条呢?我们每年都要花很多时间和精力与坏习惯做斗争,但改掉恶习是一项艰难的任务,并且没有捷径可走。下面就来看看怎样才能尽快和坏习

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

medicine,drug medicine指起治疗作用的药,通常只指口服的药,一般不用复数形式。 drug在广义上可以指任何药剂,但更多用来指狭义的麻醉剂、毒品。 Take some medicine before sleeping. 睡前吃点药。 Th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

10 Simple Ways to Live a Less Stressful Life If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didnt ask me, Id still have to say it. - George F. Burns Stress is a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【原文】 Sleepwalking - Fact or Fancy? There is an endless supply of stories about sleepwalkers. Persons have been said to climb on roofs, solve mathematical problems, compose music, walk through windows, and commit murder in their sleep. In Reve

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Adrienne: So, Mary, my battery has almost ran out. I'm so glad you had some but they're cold. Mary: Well, I keep them in my frigerator along with several other sizes of batteries just so I have them on hand. It's a little quirky habit of mine but I a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I've always wanted to start my own business. I've always wanted to start working for myself. Yet I didn't make that decision until 3 years ago, after being made redundant. And then my first business was started in 2013. I finally got started instead

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Bad habit 恶习难改 Procrastinating 拖延 Procrastinators sabotage themselves to avoid doing something that they don't want to do, and it can be a really bad habit. Therefore, set clear goals, with rewards if necessary, and imagine how great you'

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening