SCENE② C 吉娜与戴夫在各自的隔间里工作 【你别跟我婆婆妈妈的】 Zina: I don't make 1) idle threats. 吉娜: 我会叫,我也会咬人。 Dave: I guess not. 戴夫: 我想也

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

Todd: OK, Clare we're going to talk about your house. Clare: OK. Todd: OK, do you live in a big house or a small house? Clare: I live in quite a big house. Todd: A big house. Really! Clare: Mm! Todd: OK, how many rooms does it have? Clare: About 12.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

my story--蓝莓之夜主题曲 演唱者:Norah Jones 英文歌词 I don't know how to begin Cause the story has been told before I will sing along I suppose I guess it's just how it goes And now those spring in the air I don't go down anyway I gue

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

音乐咖啡厅:Michael Jackson - Much Too Soon 相关介绍:2010年12月14日,流行天王Michael Jackson将推出备受全球瞩目的全新录音专辑《Michael》,整张专辑共收录10首由MJ亲自监制、谱写创作的曲目,当中更

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. In the hit movie Slumdog Millionaire, the star answers game show questions correctly based on his life experiences. At least one right answer, however,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?) Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。) How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?) Just because.(没有别的原因。) It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Guess what? We've just now missed the bus, and the next one won't come for another 45 minutes. A: 知道吗? 我们刚错过公车了; 下一班(车)还要四十五分钟才会来。 B: That sucks. B: 糟糕! suck 是「差劲」的意思。 That

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

参考对话: A: Guess what? We first got a flat tire, and now my cell phone is dead. A: 你猜怎么着? 开始我门的车爆胎了, 现在我的手机又没电了。 B: Oh, boy! B: 唉! flat tire 是爆胎的意思。 Oh, boy!是美国人加拿大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

你真的听懂了对方在说什么吗?有些时候潜台词和字面的意思正相反 I'm hungry = I'm hungry. I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy. I'm tired = I'm tired. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you. Can I take you out to d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Unit6, good manners.Listening. Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. --Hi Clif, I'm here about returning your bike. --So, it was you who took it? --Yeah, we're friends so I thought it would be OK. -- Well, lisen here. I want you to ask me

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg Pulled up looking picture perfect, baby High price, but I'm worth it, baby Can't play wit you, I've been busy working, baby Getting faded in the European swerving na

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Close your eyes Have no fear The monster's gone He's on the run and your daddy's here Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Beautiful boy Before you go to sleep Say a little prayer Every day in every way, it's

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

ooh i need your love babe, guess you know it's true. hope you need my love babe, just like i need you. hold me, love me, hold me, love me. ain't got nothin'but love babe, eight days a week. love you e

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

I hear you breath Youre lying close to me The shadows gone I have found my peace Oooh You make me calm With you Im safe from harm And right by your side Ill stay thru the night til eternity Thats the way it will be And I wonder what youre dreaming of

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

来自澳大利亚墨尔本年仅21岁的Anthony Callea参加了2004年第二届澳洲偶像大赛(AUSTRALIAN IDOL).从4月份试音开始,他便受到了歌迷与裁判的一直好评,成为当年大赛的最大热门.尽管最后惜败于16岁的Ca

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Yeah, He's a walkin'(walkin') Talkin' (talkin') Livin' Regret I wish I never met him, Never slept wit him Never involved myself If I would have known better I would never stayed together witchyu He wrong, so I'm gone and I ain't comin' back Wish I co

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

李华和Larry在一家中餐馆吃饭。李华今天会学到两个常用语bite the bullet和benchwarmer。 LH: Larry,你点的陈皮牛肉真好吃。 (Groans in pain) Oww! LL: Hey, what's wrong? Was there something in the beef? LH: 不,是我的

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

英文歌词: 歌曲:Over You 艺人:Chris Daughtry 专辑:Daughtry Chris Daughtry - Over You Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left Just left

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Don't Love You No More by Craig David For all the years that Ive known you baby I cant figure out the reason why lately Youve been acting so cold (Didnt you say) If theres a problem we should work it out So why you giving me the cold shoulder now Lik

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

既然发生了也没办法了!我们别无选择!好无奈!英文如何表达这种无力感? 1. Beyond Beyond这个词传递着一种高高在上的超越感,但它的另一层含义是要表达没可能和搞不定。 例: The situatio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语