I'm chasing down a memory Of the way that things used to be Kids playing underneath and old street light Knowing they were safe when they laid down at night I'm looking for something I ain't seen in a while I'm looking for a factory Where a man can f

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

痞子阿姆携手蕾哈娜:Love The Way You Lie 痞子阿姆和Rihanna的搭档,怎么听怎么让人觉得热血沸腾。这一首新单曲无疑会调动所有乐迷耳朵上最敏感的神经细胞。这首单曲本周也顺利打入Bilboard排

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌词: Don't Tell Me You held my hand and walked me home, I know Why you gave me the kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Ciara - I Dont Remember 相关介绍 :拥有多白金销量专辑的明星Ciara带着她的第三张强力专辑Fantasy Ride回归了,她的前两张专辑销量超过了7百万,这张Fantasy Ride里全是动感十足的歌曲,和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Why, the cart box, to be sure, replied the boy, taking the cup, half-filled with water, in one hand, and the hollow iron in the other. 当然那只铸铁工具套重。一只手拿着盛了一半水的锌制杯,另一只手拿着铸铁套的孩子回

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

So you are gonna give me clues.All of you at once. 所以你们给我提供线索 你们一起 And I'm gonna try to guess.And if I get ten right. 我来试着猜 如果我猜对十次 If I can guess them ten right.You are gonna win a prize. 如果我猜

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: Oh, Armand, thank you for such a thoughtful invi- tation! Its really very nice of you to invite us over for dinner, dont you think so, Ellen? B: Oh, yes of course! Wed love to come over. Can I bring anything? C: No, dont worry about it; Ill take c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

You know,last night all I could think about was how pissed off Andy will be; 昨一整晚我都在想安迪该有多生气 how hurt he'll be if he saw us together. 看到我们在一起会多受伤 But that's nothing compared to how he'd be if I did

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar (Travis) Hahaha You know what it is Gym class heroes, the dream Its hard to look innocent when I got cookie crumbs all over my face [Chorus] (The Dream) I like girls They like me They look so good In their satin jeans Wa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

now i don't know when it's hard to explain but it seems like things are kind of insane because the world is crying but nobody's listening so please leave a message on my cellphone i see bullets getting better biblical weather and the guy on tv is, li

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. Santa Klaus was created by Coca-Cola and he has been featured in Coke ads since the 1920s. 圣诞老人形象是可口可乐公司创造出来的,自从20世纪20年代以来,圣诞老人就一直出现在可乐广告中。 2. Cats have over 1

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Bertie higgins - Casablance 相关介绍:谈起演唱《Casablanca》的Bertie Higgins,他的曾曾祖父是浮士德的作者,德国诗人哥德(Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)。Bertie Higgins原名 Elbert Joseph Higgins。他的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

释义: be (get) going 出发,离开(leave) 表示去某个场所,最常用的形态是 be going 或 get going。主要表示不得不去的状况,因此前面会接 should, must, had better 等词汇。 例句: I guess I'd better be going.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: go for 努力获得某物,想要做某事,喜欢 for 后面的成分就是付出努力所要达到的目的或目标,最典型的用法就是 Let's go for it,如果是 I would (could) go for...的话就表示期望。 例句: Let's

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

职场几乎不会有零压力的时候。和同事、朋友多聊聊天,有助于缓解压力,帮助你更好地面对工作。 Brian: Steve, you look pale. What happened? 布莱恩:史蒂夫,你面色苍白呀。怎么了? Steve: I didn't s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语口语表达不确定 很多人都喜欢用我不知道、我不确定这样的话来回答问题。如何用英语表达不确定呢?小编为大家整理了7种表述方式,大家一天用一个,一周都不重复哦! 1. Perhaps/maybe The

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

What I am trying to say is (that) ... 我想说的是 What I'm trying to say is that she's not rich. 我想说的是,她并不是个有钱人。 What I'm trying to say is I want you to leave. 我想说的是,我希望你离开。 What I'm trying

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Mary: Thanks for lunch! It was delicious! Shelly: It's OK. Mary: Next time lunch is on me. Shelly: Don't be silly. Mary: I'm serious. Shelly: All right. Next time you'll treat.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

Way Back Into love,来自电影《K歌情人》 Artist:Hugh Grant Haley Bennet Song:Way Back Into love Ive been living with a shadow overhead Ive been sleeping with a cloud above my bed Ive been lonely for so long Trapped in the past, I just ca

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I guess those Mech bullets really work, huh? Ben. 看来械甲金属弹真的有用。本 Everybody get down! Get down! 大家蹲下,隐蔽 Call out your ammo! 清点弹药 I got two. Three shots left. 还有两发。剩三发 Four. How many more w

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季