Placebo 中文译名为安慰剂,乐队的名字 Placebo 取自拉丁语,含义是我愿意(唱赞美诗前所说的第一个词)。是一个三人乐团,主唱兼吉他手Brian Molko,鼓手Steve Forrest,以及Stefan Olsdal(贝司、吉

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Karen calls the manager for a dog day off. (K=Karen; M=manager) K: Hello, Mr.Fu? M: Yes. This is he. K: Uh... I'm calling to ask for a day off. M: What's the matter? Are you sick again? K: No. Um...ac

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

听到这首歌想到曾经听过的这样一段话:没有人会特意变心的。他喜欢你的时候是真心喜欢你的,同样地,他不喜欢你的时候也是真心地不喜欢你了。喜欢一个人是不是有一个期限?在一起的时间和感情累积到最后,不再爱你这样一句实话却无法说出口。而这首歌却轻描淡写地说出

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Time to grow Lemar Last night I tried but I couldn`t sleep thoughts of you were in my head I was lonely and I needed you next to me Life is harder since you left I never meant to do you wrong And now all is said and done I hope you wont be gone too

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Battlefield是格莱美提名者美国RB流行歌手Jordin Sparks的最新单曲。Jordin Sparks是《美国偶像》第六季的冠军,她即将在2009年7月21日推出她的第二张个人大碟《Battlefield》。5月12日,Battlefield在美国

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Do you know where the police office is? I dont know. Do you know how I can contact a policeman? I dont know. Do you know other ways to say I dont know? I dont know. 有时候我们总会感叹,这个世界带给我们的问题太多,知道的东西

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die I told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still remember You can get addicted to a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Pizza. My hero. I'm starved. Hey, Ollie. Yeah. 披萨。我的英雄。我快饿死了。奥利。什么事。 Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? Bottom drawer. 你把开瓶器放哪了?最底下的抽屉。 Did you talk to Ray toda

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Lalalalala .... Ive been looking for a love Pretty soon i guess ill fuck things up But right now im gonna laugh theres a light in your eyes that fills me with life Youve got to give what you take youve got to give what you take Lalalala Theres a rhyt

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Day You Went Away (你离开的那一天) Song:The Day You Went Away Artist:M2M Style:Pop Well I wonder could it be When I was dreaming about you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy Call me blind To still be suffering is stupid after

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:詹姆斯布朗特的《1973》 Simona You're getting older Your journey's been Etched on your skin Simona Wish I had known that We seemed so strong We've been there and gone I will call you up every Saturday night And we both stayed

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

1. Beyond Beyond这个词传递着一种高高在上的超越感,但它的另一层含义是要表达没可能和搞不定。 例: The situation is beyond our control. 我们无力掌控这种局面。 I think it's beyond hope. 我看这事儿没戏

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

听歌学英语:一抹慵懒4 In The Morning Wakin up to find another day The moon got lost again last night But now the sun has finally had its say I guess I feel alright But it hurts when I think, when I let it sink in Its all over me I know youre

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Lene Marin的声音属于那种很舒服很随意,表面平淡但内里蕴含着百转千回,令人百听不厌。 新的一天开始了,告诉自己,今天是我的lucky day! My Lucky Day Lene Marin Tell me what you saw that was so bad Tel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

节奏布鲁斯:Ciara - I Dont Remember 相关介绍 :拥有多白金销量专辑的明星Ciara带着她的第三张强力专辑Fantasy Ride回归了,她的前两张专辑销量超过了7百万,这张Fantasy Ride里全是动感十足的歌曲,和

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Help me understand your love Help me go the way you want me to go 'Cause I can't guess the things that you're thinking so Help me understand your love Tell me everything you want me to know 'Cause I can't fix it 'til I know that it's broken Tell me y

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天Larry 和Li Hua 一起听了有关环境保护的讲座。Li Hua 会学到两个常用语: to buy something 和to be sold on something。 (college hallway noise) LH: 哎,Larry, 听了这个讲

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

神秘兮兮 求我我就告诉你: Guess what! 你猜怎么着! I know something you don't know! 我知道一些你不知道的事情! Ask me what just happened. 你猜刚刚发生什么事。 Have I got news for you! 我有事要告诉你呢!

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I've been alone, since the day that you left me 'cause i never told, just what you mean to me I guess im afraid, of those kind of feelings Didn't mean to push you away, i realize i made a big mistake 'cause you know i know, and i know you know That e

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

节奏布鲁斯:Lil Eddie - Thought U Were Mine 相关介绍 :Lil' Eddie,原名Edwin Serrano。1984年7月12日生于美国纽约,一位相当有才华的RB/Soul歌手兼制作人。2004年他签约到了Yellowman/Big 3 Records唱片公司,19岁的

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯