51. It gives me such a headache. W: The teacher said that my son didnt listen to the lesson. M: Kids are always nodding, not a big deal. W: It gives me such a headache. M: It is really hard to guess who will win and who will lose in this evenings com

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

职场中再见的说法.我们在生活中可以说see you /goodbye 表达再见的意思.在职场上的再见就不能像生活中那样随意,至少看上去要比较正式一点. (1)Well,I have an appointment now, I think I`ve to go. 我还有点事

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Are you the person who sends too many of these...? The chain letter. Just, you know, send on to another, another, your best, your 20 best friends. Don't do that to anybody, that's wrong. Do you litter

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

My Hometown I took a little trip to my hometown. I only stopped just to look around. And as I walked along the thoroughfare, there was music playing everywhere. The music came from within my heart. Ho

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Casablanca Bertie Higgins I fell in love with you Watching Casablanca, Back row at the driven show In the flickering Light, Pop-corn and cokes Beneath at the stars Became champagne and caviare. Making

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

A: Are you going to eat anything with your sandwich? B: I may get some fruit. A: Oh really, what kind of fruit do you like? B: I tend to only eat grapes and apples. A: What kind of apples do you prefer? B: I've always liked green apples. A: I don't r

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

相关介绍:各国都有各种各样的乐坛新秀选拔大赛,Some Any这支一男一女的流行团体则是来自德国的一支通过选秀节目发迹的乐团,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的女孩Vanessa Meisinger和有着一半巴西

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Ashanti - Scars 相关介绍:《Braveheart [Deluxe Edition]》是Ashanti在2014年3月4日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:Scars Artist:Ashanti Yeah, He's a walkin'(walkin') Talkin' (talkin') Livin' Regret I wish I never met hi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Time To Grow Last night I tried but I couldnt sleep thoughts of u were in my head I was lonely and I needed you next to me Life is harder since you left I never meant to do you wrong And now all is said and done I hope you wont be gone too long, Nooo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

还可以如何表达我不知道 生活中我们常常会用到I don't know(我不知道)这个表达,可总这样说似乎让生活少了点情趣,用其他的表达来表示相同的意思会让你的话更加有趣和自然。 1. Dunno 这个

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

小辣椒Glee欢乐合唱团2.7客串翻唱Forget You 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第七集迎来奥斯卡影后的华丽客串,在《钢铁侠》中扮演贴心小秘小辣椒的格温妮丝帕特洛前来助阵,饰演代课老师Holly Hol

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Larry 已经开始在一家公司做暑期工作.他正在向李华抱怨工作上的问题.今天李华会学到两个常用语: swamped 和 to get axed。 LL: I've only been working there two days and I'm already totally swamped with work! It's unbelievable! LH: Larry,你说 swamped wit

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Mr. Lee: I know youve had Chinese food before, but I had to look all over town to find an authentic Chinese restaurant. Im hoping this experience will be new and different for you. 我知道你吃过中国菜,但我还是找遍全城,终于找到这家

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Guess the Correct Ending 猜猜正确的下文 A fourth grade teacher collected old, well-known proverbs. She gave each child in her class the first half of a proverb and asked them to come up with the rest. Their insight may surprise you. 一个四年

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

1. Take a guess 单说Take a guess,英文里就是让别人来猜猜看。你也可以把它用在你的回答中,表示只是一种猜测,别太当真就好。 例:If I had to take a guess, I'd say she's 30. 如果一定让我猜的话,我觉

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

音乐咖啡厅:A-Teens - For All That I Am 相关介绍:这个四人流行组合由两男两女组成的青少年流行组合A-Teens,2001年他们推出了专辑《Teen Spirit》,还是一样那么好听!那个时候我还在上初中,英语

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Don't Love You No More 不再爱你 歌手:Craig David Craig David - Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry) Album: The Story Goes For all the years that Ive known you baby I cant figure out the reason why lately Youve been acting so cold (Didnt you say

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Too Perfect Some Any,一男一女的双人组合,来自德国,是通过选秀节目脱颖而出的,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的女孩Vanessa Meisinger和有着一半巴西血统和一半瑞士血统的二十岁男孩Leonardo Ritzmann。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Todd: Hello, Matt! Matt: Hello, Todd! Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet? Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

牛群:世界杯结束了,一个月每天的期盼没有了,下班回家打开电视都不知道看点啥了? 冯巩:是啊,没有了豪门盛宴的日日陪伴,那也忒空虚寂寞了CCTalk君:木事木事,再见世界杯,口语来相

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语