1301 Lesson Thirteen Family 家庭生活 How many people are there in your family? 你们家几口人? How many members are there in your family? How big is your family? There are four people in my family. My father, my mother, my sister and me. father mother

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

买完菜后,妈妈和丹尼尔走出菜场,妈妈边走边随手指着蔬菜,教丹尼尔辨识颜色,但尼尔好像不愿听这个哦,来看看是为什么吧! Listen Read Learn Mom: Honey, do you know what color the carrot is? Daniel: Mom, it's orange? Mom: Wow, my son is so clever. (Daniel

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Australia is as old as time. It was probably once connected to South America, but the continents separated as the earth's plates moved. Having been separated from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals that cann

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

The biggest sunday night on the owner work, Oprah Winfrey sat down with all the Kardashian's sisters and getting them to open up.Its the only Opran can. Here is ABC's Pola Faris with highlights from Oprah's next chapter. You're grown up. and totally

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 What is your favorite food? Is it s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

我们必须要认识到我们面临的威胁。 We must be aware of the threat we face. A: All of you have reported your achievements. I'd like to remind you that we must be aware of the threat we face. B: The same with the previous speaker,we must

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

232. Making of the West. 232.西部地区的创建 Even before the Revolutionary War explorers and settlers had crossed the Alleghany Mountains. 远在革命战争之前就有人穿过奥利哈尼山到西部探险和定居。 In Washington's time

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Bolivians have a new law that nearly doubles the amount of land where coca plants can be legally grown. President Evo Morales signed the measure into law on Wednesday. We want to guarantee coca supplies for life, he said. The measure raises the limit

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Study: Planet-Warming Gasses Make Food Less Nutritious A new study shows that rising levels of planet-warming gases may reduce important nutrients in food crops. 一项新的研究表明,温室气体可能会减少粮食作物中的重要营养物质

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

This is how I show my love. 这就是我示爱的方式 Made it in my mind because 只能在脑海中浮想联翩,因为 Blame it on my ADD baby 宝贝这都怪我注意力不集中 This is how an angel cries 天使在哭泣 Blame it on my sick pri

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

AGRICULTURE REPORT — November 12, 2002: Organic Food Labeling By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Last month, Secretary of Agriculture Ann Veneman announced a program

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. We have a question from Malaysia -- really, two questions. How is ginseng grown and harvested in the United States? And is it used as a traditional medicine by Americans or just Asian-Americans? So

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(四)月

A: Hi, do you know a place that sells cheap cashmere sweaters? B: An outlet carries cheap cashmere sweaters. A: That's a good idea! B: I've always had good luck at outlets. A: Thank you for the suggestion. B: I hope you find a nice sweater.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hello, I'm looking for a shop that sells inexpensive cashmere sweaters. B: Have you tried an outlet? A: Why didn't I think of that? B: Many of my friends shop at outlets. A: Thanks. That is a good suggestion. B: I'm only too happy to help.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hi, where can I find a cheap cashmere sweater? B: How about an outlet? A: Great idea! B: Outlets give good deals. A: Thank you so much. B: You're welcome.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

AGRICULTURE REPORT – July 30, 2002: Chemicals on Organic Food By George Grow (Photo -Scott Bauer) This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. Farmers who grow organic food do not use chemica

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Allegations that Shanghai Husi has supplied fast food outlets with stale meat has sparked great concern over food safety. For the latest, we are joined by our correspondent Shi Wenjin in Shanghai. Q1. Hi Wenjing, anything from the local food and safe

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Olivia: Dad, can I ask you a question? Dad: You just did. Olivia: I mean, can I ask you another question? Dad: Ask away . Olivia: Where do babies come from? Dad: What? Where did you come up with that one? Olivia: I don't know. Dad: Let me tell you .

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

As I didn't receive any letter from him, I gave him a call. -> Not receiving any letter from him, I gave him a call. 由于没有收到他的信,我给他打了电话。 If more attention was given,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

As China's economy has grown bigger, its population has grown older. But is China growing too old, too fast? The one-child policy has caused a decline in the birth rate, while the average age has gone up. One in four permanent residents in Shanghai i

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版