AGRICULTURE REPORT - It's Apple Season in America By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Apples are the second most valua

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Pumpkins: Not Just for Halloween By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Many Americans celebrated

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Mr. Dow's store was widely known throughout the neighborhood. It sold many different things. Both old and young came here to shop for special items. They could find kitchens, large and small wallets to hold coins and paper money, packs of playing car

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

I rushed home from work like I always do I spent my whole day just thinking of you When I walked through the front door my whole life was changed Cause nobody answered when I called your name A note on the table that told me goodbye It said you'd gro

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Thousands of delegates are preparing for tonight's big event in North Carolina, where the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte will be called to order in about an hour. But there was some tension near the site between police and protestors, tw

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Language Points Im looking for a job. Please drop me a line if you hear of any good opportunities! I need to get ahold of Tina to tell her that tomorrows class is canceled. Keep me posted on your plans for this weekend maybe we can meet up. I heard t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Listen this way听力教程第二册-11

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Where the Mississippi begins in the far north of the United States it is very cold in winter 在美国遥远的北方密西西比河起源的地方,冬季非常寒冷, but as the river flows farther and farther south it gets warmer and warmer and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

09 Bed in Summer Robert Louis Stevenson In winter I get up at night And dress by yellow candle-light In summer, quite the other way, I have to go to bed by day. I have to go to bed and see The birds still hopping on the tree, Or hear the grown-up pe

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

I close the curtains won't let the daylight in put out the candles pour another gin and when the lightning strikes the thunder's never far away and you're the lightning like, I'm thunder on a foggy day or so it seems. or so it seems darkness approach

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

FAITH LAPIDUS: Im Faith Lapidus. DOUG JOHNSON: And Im Doug Johnson with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Since ancient times, people have grown grapes to produce wine. Join us as we tell about the history of wine and how it is made. We will also

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Trev:How do you know? I thought Taiwanese people didn't have garage sales. Wei:You're right. We're not really into used stuff. Trev:Well, I've grown to like second-hand things. I wouldn't have gotten through university without them! Wei:There aren't

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

讲解文本: beat around the bush 拐弯抹角 Stop beating around the bush. Get to the point. 不要拐弯抹角了。有话直说。 I beat around the bush when my family asked me about my girlfriend. 家里人问我女朋友的情况时我总是敷

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Oh, this is a bit different. Therere dinosaurs here. Now these guys I recognized. (Yes.) So this is your famous Thomas? (Yes.) Can we get up here? (Sure. Absolutely.) Face to face to the baby T-rex. With three T-rexes of different ages on one platfor

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Test 4Section CSports and games make our bodies strong, prevent us from getting too fat, and keep us healthy. But these are not their only use. They give us (36) ______ practice in making eyes, brain and (37) ______ work together. In tennis, our eyes

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Who Needs Seeds? The Secret of Seedless Fruits By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. We often thin

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

(Alicia朋友的儿子Kenny突然找来,说自己卷入命案需要辩护律师。这个Alicia看着长大的乖小孩,如今却辍学和一些不良少年混在一起,这让Alicia很难过) grown [grəʊn] adj. 长大的; 成年的 buddy ['bʌ

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

模仿文本: So, today is the day. According to just about everyone, the consensus seems to be that the Federal Reserve will, in a few hours, take its first step towards slowing the economic stimulus programme by tapering the amount of long-term b

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Dear Annan, Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of a chat friend. A year later I am leading my life with you as your fiance which I could never thought of this very time last year. God has got his own reasons fo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是review。Review动词,意思是回顾、查阅。Dr. Peter Breggin, who did not treat Michelle Carter, told Bristol County Juvenile Court Judge Lawrence Moniz that he reached his conclusions after reviewing Carter's educa

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃