Two parrots had built their nest on a banyan tree. The female parrot laid two eggs in the nest. After sometime, the eggs latched. Two chicks came out of them. The parent birds took good care of them. After few weeks, the young birds were able to fly

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

I guess now it's time, for me to give up, I feel it's time Got a picture of you beside me Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup, yeah Got fist of pure emotion Got a head of shattered dreams Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now What

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Before you listen We suggest you do the vocabulary activity below before you listen. Then listen to the episode and do the first task to check your understanding. Finally, practise some vocabulary and grammar. Match the words and phrases in the boxes

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Birds flying high you know how I feel Sun in the sky you know how I feel Reeds driftin' on by you know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good Muse Fish in the sea you know how I feel River running free y

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Feng shui, or geomancy in English, is becoming more and more popular in America. The Chinese consider feng shui old news, but to Americans, it's something brand-new. Store and home owners are consulting feng shui masters for advice. How did this anc

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Hi there! I'm Brooke Anderson and welcome to Showbiz Tonight podcast now. This is where we go inside Hollywood's biggest stories. Right now bad girls gone good. Poward could borrow a lesson or two from her * , Nicole Rechie. She recently told People

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

[00:02.51]Unit 1 Good morning! [00:05.72]SELF CHECK [00:07.56]1.Key word check. [00:11.88]Check () the letters and words you know. [00:16.37]A a B b C c D d E e F f G g H h [00:32.47]hi hello morning afternoon [00:40.22]evening fine OK thanks good [0

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语七年级上

A: Would you like some more coffee? B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill. A: The waitress is bringing the bill right now. B: This waitress has really been on top of things, hasn't she? A: Yes, this waitress did a grea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: The waitress is walking over here with our check even as we speak. B: I have never had bad service at this restaurant, but this time was really exceptional. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

good是口语表达中一个非常常见的词汇,它有好的、愉快的、虔诚的等意思。它的搭配也有很多种,可以形容人,可以形容物品,还可以形容天气。但是,我们在书面写作过程中,还是希望能进

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Robert: This little red fruit looks good. What's it good for? Uranda: That's a lucky fruit called hong zao! People say that if you eat them, you will have your first son very soon! Robert: Uh..., I'm not even married yet. How about this brown dried f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.53] A Good Friend 好朋友 [00:05.89]In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person [00:11.46]who let you have the red crayon [00:13.65]when all that was left was the ugly black one. [00:16.93]In primary sch

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

She felt bad. She had yelled at her mom. She had made her mom cry. Even though she had apologized, she still felt bad. I can't believe I hurt my own mom, she said. My life seems to be just one bad thing after another. Either I do bad things, or bad t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Idiom: On good terms 人与人之间关系融洽,和谐 Hit the book: Photovoltaic Face up to Fossil fuel Catastrophic Destruction Burning question Conversion Promising

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Having Good and Bad Luck Cesar: I cant catch a break. Everything seems to be going wrong these days. Olga: Maybe your streak of bad luck is because you did something unlucky. Cesar: What do you mean? Olga: Have you walked under a ladder or crossed pa

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

Todd: Now, Christian, you're English is amazing. Perfect actually. Christian: Thank you. Todd: And many people from Norway have excellent English. What is the secret about Norway? Christian: I don't know. I actually heard that before that I meet a lo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Devote some of your leisure, I repeat, to cultivating a love of reading good books. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine book-lovers. For book- lovers have some noteworthy advantages over other people. They need never kn

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

我们今天一起来学怎么用美语encourage朋友们! 1) good job 干得好, 做得好 I finally found a new job! 我终于找到了新工作! Good job! I knew you could do it! 好样的!我早就知道你会找到工作啊! 2) good goin'干

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

释义: be good at 擅长,对某事有特长 be good ( great ) at+名词(-ing)表示擅长(做)某事;而不擅长则用 be poor ( terrible ) at+ 名词(-ing) 例句: You can count on me. I am good at this. 你可以相信我。我最

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

9、 You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。 【对话一:】 A: Tom, Ive got good news for you. B: What is it? A: Havent you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize? B: Really? I cant believe it. Its like a dream come true. I never expected t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话