[00:01.00]i魔兽中.../i [00:12.24]all right,just a few more feet. And... 非常好 再前进几步... [00:15.44]here we are,gentlemen,the gates of elzebob. 准备好 先生们 Elzebob大门到了 [00:18.16]Good lord. 上帝啊 [00:21.32]Don't panic

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-生活大爆炸

Having spent three years living in the countryside, Prince William will now spent ten weeks learning how it's run. One day as heir, he will inherit the Cornwall and with the vast Duchy of Cornwall state measuring 130,000 acres, much of which is agric

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Unit 91 The ABC's of Vitamin Enhanced Skin Care Most of us know that vitamins can work wonders on our skin from the inside. However, many people have yet to realize the benefits of using vitamins on the outside. Below is a simple guide to aid you thr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

Paul: I need a new cell phone plan. These roaming and overage charges are killing me! Shauna: I thought you had a good calling, messaging, and data plan. Paul: I do, but Im still going over each month. Shauna: Have you thought about a prepaid plan? Y

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Andy Rooney was never comfortable with his status as celebrity as he noted in his final regular appearance on 60 minutes. A lot of you have sent me wonderful letters and said good things to me when you meet me in the street. I wasn't always gracious

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Protest continued today with state employees were renouncing proposed budget cuts, and now the Tea Party, well, they are getting set to jump into the fray. Barbara Pinto is live with the latest from the state capital in Madison good morning, Barbara.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

U.S. President George Bush is making a renewed push for Congressional approval of a pending free trade agreement with Colombia. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports he is urging Speaker Nancy Pelosi to allow a vote in the House of Representatives. At a White

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Sochi Main Press Center Busy Hub for Media 索契主新闻中心成为繁忙的媒体枢纽 SOCHI The Main Press Center (MPC) for the Sochi Winter Olympics is located next to the main Olympic Park in what is called the Coastal Cluster. 索契 索契冬

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Legal Marijuana in Colorado Good for Business, Worrisome for Public Health 科罗拉多州大麻合法化有利商业不利公共健康 In Colorado, the marijuana business has been booming since January, when the state legalized the sale and recreati

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Judith: I had my annual physical two weeks ago and I just got a copy of the lab results, but I cant figure out what they mean. Steven: Let me take a look. The results of your blood tests are good. Your cholesterol is within the normal range, your glu

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_2 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] ANNA Ugh. MRS PATMORE You've got a cold, I want you out of here. MRS HUGHES Anna, there you are. You know I'm out tonight, because I don't want to come home to any surprises. MRS PATMORE (laughs)

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

It's pop news with a little bit of background music and this morning we begin with this, she has been embraced by the Hollywood community and Lena dunham is proving she is a darling in the fashion world. The creator of HBO Show girls that prides hers

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

go one-on-one with Carmelo Anthony, one of the best players on the planet. Hes a six-time NBA all-star, two-time Olympic medalist, a humanitarian and X. When Adweek magazine asked me and Carmelo Anthony to shoot some hoops, and talked about everythin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年