随着青春的韵律一起跳动,我们的人生该拥有怎样的丰富多彩?或许只是一个虚幻的泡影。美国大热青春剧集《橘子郡男孩》相信能够给你答案。随着剧集的热播,原声带也发行到Mix 6,此曲为Mix 1中的一首,十分欢快。 Artist:The 88 Song:How Good It Can Be With the cops o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

You used to call me Just to say I love you baby You would always treat me like a lady Everyone was jealous of the way We kept keeping on feelings were so strong Always knew that I would occupy your mind You would always find a little more time To sho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Hello,Good morning Lets go,lets ride, Hello,Good morning Hello,Good morning Know you 've been waiting for it 'Cause I seen you watching So lets go Lets get it popping Dirty money] Cause I 've been leaning on the bar Looking cleaner than the sta

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

We dogs have our virtues. We know how to love. We are loyal to the end. We will lay down our lives for our masters. But I struggle to think of a dog who was a born leader. Thinking for ourselves, and taking tough decisions, thats simply not the canin

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

英语作文 Good manners are necessary because one is judged by his manners. Ones manners not only show what kind of education he has received and what his social position is, but they also tend to show what his nature is. Good manners means good behav

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Unit 26 Good luck! Good luck! 祝你好运! Good luck! 祝你交好远! Good luck! 祝你好运! Have a good journey! 一路顺风! Have a good journey! 祝你旅途愉快! Have a good journey! 祝你旅途顺利! Have a safe trip! 一路平

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Reading Good Books阅读好书Devote some of your leisure, I repeat, to cultivating a love of reading good books. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine book-lovers. For book-lovers have some noteworthy advantages over oth

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A Good Heart to Lean On 善心可依 When I was growing up, 在我成长的过程中, I was embarrassed to be seen with my father. 我一直羞于让别人看见的和父亲在一起。 He was severely crippled and very short, 我的父亲身材矮小

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

英语作文 My Good Friend My name is .I have a good friend . Her name is Liu Yun. She lives in China . Her mather is a singer. She likes swimming. Her father is a TV reporter. He likes listening to mnsic. Liu Yun likes piaying the violin and riding he

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings currently on display. 一个画家问画廊的主人有没有人对他正在展览的画作感兴趣。 I've got good news and bad news, the owner replied. 我有个好消

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

05 Reading Good Books Devote some of you leisure, I repeat, to cultivating a love of reading good books. Fortunate indeed are those who contrive to make themselves genuine book-lovers. For book-lovers hve some noteworthy advantages over other people.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

SYDNEY, March 30 (Xinhua) -- Work is good for health while long term work absence, work disability and unemployment can make us miserable(悲惨的), according to a consensus statement from the Australian and New Zealand doctors on Wednesday. The Aus

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

祖籍葡萄牙,出生成长于加拿大,葡萄牙裔加拿大籍,拥有吉普赛血统,精通英文、葡萄 牙语,以及西班牙文的Nelly Furtado,一边轻声浅唱着,一边合着吹口哨的声音,流露一 缕淡淡的伤感。

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

中文解释:形容人虽然第一印象不好,但其实是个好人。有些人表面上看起来不行,但做某事很在行。可以翻译成人不可貌相,真人不露相。 英文解释:Describing someone who gives a bad first impress

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

You're no good, I know That's what I've been told You're not smart, not nimble You can't tell a joke You get lost when you drive home More than once in a while You can't understand a movie If you watch it on your own But baby,When you're close to me

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Carly Rae Jepsen是一位来自加拿大的女歌手,生于1985年11月20日。Carly Rae Jepsen有自己独有的风格,有自己味道,专辑中的歌曲非常的顺畅,都带着该歌手那种女孩的爱情世界观,显示出Carly Rae Je

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Whiskey Does You Good 威士忌对你有好处 A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his class a lesson about the evils of alcohol, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms. 化学老师要给班里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

It's always a good time 处处都是美好时光/时刻都是好时光 Woah-oh-oh-oh It's always a good time 处处都是美好时光/时刻都是好时光 Woke up on the right side of the bed 今天心情特别好/一起床便心情大好 What's up

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Last week, my granddaughter started kindergarten, and, as is conventional, I wished her success. I was lying. What I actually wish for her is failure. I believe in the power of failure. Success is boring. Success is proving that you can do something

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

So tired of fire, so tired of smoke (x2) Send me an angel, save me (x2) I wanna have a good day today (x3) Good day today Tired of goes so low (x2) Send me an angel, save me (x2) So tired .. (repeat) Send me an angel, save me (x3) I wanna have a good

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲