45Then Joseph could no longer control himself before all his attendants, and he cried out, Have everyone leave my presence! So there was no one with Joseph when he made himself known to his brothers. 2And he wept so loudly that the Egyptians heard hi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

49Then Jacob called for his sons and said: Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come. 2Assemble and listen, sons of Jacob; listen to your father Israel. 3Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my stren

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

48Some time later Joseph was told, Your father is ill. So he took his two sons Manasseh and Ephraim along with him. 2When Jacob was told, Your son Joseph has come to you, Israel rallied his strength and sat up on the bed. 3Jacob said to Joseph, God A

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

47Joseph went and told Pharaoh, My father and brothers, with their flocks and herds and everything they own, have come from the land of Canaan and are now in Goshen. 2He chose five of his brothers and presented them before Pharaoh. 3Pharaoh asked the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

In the east, another ancient range, the Urals , separates Europe from Asia. Both these ranges are evidence of Europe's earliest formation, the results of processes that began half a billion years ago.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

Europe, an ancient continent. Within its borders lies unrivalled richness of both natural and human wonders. At its northern limits, Europe reaches into the icy wastes of the high Arctic. To the south

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

And at other times, they'd have looked more like Africa's Serengeti Plains. More than 15 millions years ago, what is now Vienna and Paris would have been submerged beneath rich tropical seas. And over

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

They make perfect roof tiles, but these tiles occasionally reveal something extraordinary. Perfect snapshot s from 115 million years ago, back then, Solnhofen was part of a very still and salty tropic

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

Parts of Pangaea were periodically flooded by shallow seas. But time and again this water evaporated, leaving layer upon layer of salt. Today these massive deposits lie buried deep beneath the Netherl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

40Some time later, the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their master, the king of Egypt. 2Pharaoh was angry with his two officials, the chief cupbearer and the chief baker, 3and put them in custody in the house of the captain of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

41When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nil

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

37Jacob lived in the land where his father had stayed, the land of Canaan. 2This is the account of Jacob. Joseph, a young man of seventeen, was tending the flocks with his brothers, the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives, and h

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

39Now Joseph had been taken down to Egypt. Potiphar, an Egyptian who was one of Pharaoh's officials, the captain of the guard, bought him from the Ishmaelites who had taken him there. 2The Lord was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the ho

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

7The Lord then said to Noah, Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2Take with you seven of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

..As they died they slowly sank, settling in layers on the seafloor. Through time they formed these cliffs in an ocean that was up to 300 meters deeper than we see it today. Just imagine how London mi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

...and marked the growing pains of a young ocean. 16 million years ago, North America and Greenland finally split apart from Europe. As the continental plates separated, the North Atlantic was born. I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

...Africa. The African plate has been drifting north over millions of years. And when it pushes against the European plate, huge fold s of rock have been forced up and over one another into great moun

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

As the sun beat down, something like 4,000 cubic kilometers of water evaporated from the Mediterranean surface every year. And with no Atlantic water to replenish it, the Mediterranean dried out. In j

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

Despite this enormous flood, the Mediterranean took more than a century to refill. But what is more amazing is that this process of drying and flooding has happened not just once, but possibly ten tim

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 欧洲自然写真

18The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记