44Now Joseph gave these instructions to the steward of his house: Fill the men's sacks with as much food as they can carry, and put each man's silver in the mouth of his sack. 2Then put my cup, the silver one, in the mouth of the youngest one's sack,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

50Joseph threw himself upon his father and wept over him and kissed him. 2Then Joseph directed the physicians in his service to embalm his father Israel. So the physicians embalmed him, 3taking a full forty days, for that was the time required for em

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. 3And God said, Let there be light, and there was light. 4Go

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

2Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. 2By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

42When Jacob learned that there was grain in Egypt, he said to his sons, Why do you just keep looking at each other? 2He continued, I have heard that there is grain in Egypt. Go down there and buy some for us, so that we may live and not die. 3Then t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

5This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them man. 3When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

8But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 2Now the springs of the deep and the floodgates of the heavens had been closed, and the rai

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

9Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the g

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

23Sarah lived to be a hundred and twenty-seven years old. 2She died at Kiriath Arba (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan, and Abraham went to mourn for Sarah and to weep over her. 3Then Abraham rose from beside his dead wife and spoke to the Hitti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

27When Isaac was old and his eyes were so weak that he could no longer see, he called for Esau his older son and said to him, My son. Here I am, he answered. 2Isaac said, I am now an old man and don't know the day of my death. 3Now then, get your wea

29Then Jacob continued on his journey and came to the land of the eastern peoples. 2There he saw a well in the field, with three flocks of sheep lying near it because the flocks were watered from that well. The stone over the mouth of the well was la

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

30When Rachel saw that she was not bearing Jacob any children, she became jealous of her sister. So she said to Jacob, Give me children, or I'll die! 2Jacob became angry with her and said, Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having childr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

31Jacob heard that Laban's sons were saying, Jacob has taken everything our father owned and has gained all this wealth from what belonged to our father. 2And Jacob noticed that Laban's attitude toward him was not what it had been. 3Then the Lord sai

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

32Jacob also went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2When Jacob saw them, he said, This is the camp of God! So he named that place Mahanaim. 3Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4H

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

33Jacob looked up and there was Esau, coming with his four hundred men; so he divided the children among Leah, Rachel and the two maidservants. 2He put the maidservants and their children in front, Leah and her children next, and Rachel and Joseph in

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

12The Lord had said to Abram, Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3I will

13So Abram went up from Egypt to the Negev, with his wife and everything he had, and Lot went with him. 2Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold. 3From the Negev he went from place to place until he came to Bethel, to the pl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

17When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, I am God Almighty ; walk before me and be blameless. 2I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers. 3Abram fell facedown, and God said

19The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2My lords, he said, please turn aside to your servant's house. You

16Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; 2so she said to Abram, The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her. Abram ag

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记