【常见列举用转折词语】 1) for one thing, for another, above all things; 2) to begin/start with, next/besides/moreover, last/finally; 3) in the first place, in the second, in the third, (and) best of/worst of all; 4) one of these, ano

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

I had actually toyed with the idea last year. 去年开始我就在为这个想法准备了 Then I decided to get a booth only once I have at least 2 products to sell. 当时决定一旦我有至少两个产品可以销售就参展。 By that standar

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

模仿文本:My name is Christopher Pissarides. I have won my Nobel Prize in Economics in 2010. And throughout my life, in fact, ever since I was a young boy, it's sort of the things that to cheer me up. To win a Nobel Prize, you have to produce so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Are you willing to travel? 你愿意出差吗? The opportunity to travel is one of the key reasons why I choose this career track,with its international scope. 有机会出差是我选择这一行的原因之一。 I love seeing new places and expe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

西城男孩 Westlife i left my heart in san francis The loveliness of Paris Seems someshow sadly gay The glory that was Rome Is of another day I've been terribly alone And forgotten in Manhattan I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

信号词 : 时间顺序 Time-Sequence:first, later, next, finally, before, after, now, previously, last, then, when, immediately, formerly, subsequently, presently, initially, ultimately meanwhile 举例 Examplef:or example, such as,for instance, il

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Thank you.Thank you kindly.Thank you kindly tony.Yes 谢谢 十分感谢 十分感谢 Tony 嗯 Are you excited about Brad Pitt being here.Yeah indeed I am really excited first time 为Brad Pitt的到来感到兴奋么 当然 第一次这么激动 Goo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Teenage girl fans went crazy at Auckland airport when the boy band One Direction arrived. The girls screamed and held up posters which said things like We love you. One Direction is a group of five young men, aged 18, 19 and 20, from the UK. They wer

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

来自2005年12月落下帷幕的英国ITV电视台歌唱比赛真人秀《The X Factor》冠军Shayne Ward。因为有了《The X Factor》,Shayne的圣诞新年没有在打工卖衣服,取而代之的是在卖他的个人单曲CD《That's My Goal》,而且是大卖特卖中。 根据英国TOP 40单曲音乐榜显示,在《Th

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

X Factor冠军JLS最新单曲:The Club Is Alive Artist:JLS Song:The Club Is Alive The club is alive with the sound of music Whos that girl in the spotlight oo coz she turns me on Bring it back back baby baby like that Came to the club not looki

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

So what're you gonna do with the camera? 你打算怎么处理相机? What camera? 什么相机 Jack, you are holding it in your hand. 杰克,你正拿着它呢 I broke it in the wreck. 它在事故中坏掉了 I always told Amy, she shouldn't ha

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

(一) A is N times as great(long,much,)as B. (①) A is N times greater (longer, more,)than B. (②) A is N times the size (length, amount,)of B. (③) 以上三句都应译为:A的大小(长度,数量,)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是crucial。 Crucial, 是关键的意思。Crucial factor, 是关键因素,crucial decision, 是关键决策。美国2008年总统大选的共和党参选人,原田纳西州参议员汤普森星期二晚上首次参加公开

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

圣诞单曲销售冠军 Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah Hallelujah Alexandra Burke I heard there was a secret chord That David played, and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do ya? Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth The

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

访谈录,职场,成功,父亲,Well, are you trying to climb the corporate ladder but you are getting absolutely nowhere? It may not be your fault, or your co-workers' fault, or your bosses' fault, could be your dad, blame him. Tha

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

各种各样的积极性格 【口语精选词汇:积极个性】 1.extroverted 外向的,喜社交的 【栗子】 He is bold and extroverted. 他大胆又外向。 2.optimistic 乐观的,乐观主义的 We are now taking a more optimistic vie

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

船务术语汇总 BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) 燃油附加费 CAF (Currency Adjustment Factor) 货币贬值附加费 YAS (Yard Surcharges)码头附加费 EPS (Equipment Position Surcharges) 设备位置附加费 DDC (Destination

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

face value 面值;票面价值 facility letter 提供贷款通知书;贷款确认书 Fact Book 19XX 《19XX股市资料》 Fact Sheet 《股市资料》 factor analysis 因素分析 factor cost 要素

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

英语考试作文常用原因句型 原因 1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation. A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem). 2. The answer to this problem involves many factors. 3. Th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Hi Simon,Hello Ellen,It's been a week,I know it's been a week 嘿 西蒙 你好 艾伦 一周过去了 我知道一周过去了 I just said it's so weird now being on your show 我是说现在出现在你的节目上真不可思议 Cuz you know we ar

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀