extent -程度,范围 exterior-外部,外表 extraordinary -不平常的,非凡的 extreme -极度的,极端的 eyesight-视力 fabric -织物,织品 facility -设备,设施 factor -因素,要素 faculty-能力,技能 fade -褪去,褪色 failure -失败 fairy -小精灵,小仙子 faithful-忠诚的,忠

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

A: How do you decide what grade we get? B: I look at many things: attendance, quizzes, and tests. A: What is the most important factor? B: Obviously I look for improvement as we go along, but I would like you to do your best from the beginning. A: Ho

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

The first of our regular business English news podcasts for English learners looks at how people communicate at work and the different factors that can affect how communication takes place. The news story is followed by a discussion of the key Englis

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语管理课程

[00:03.14]-Hello? -Hello? Dave? -喂? -喂?戴维? [00:06.02]-What? -lt's Mark Dersen from Hello America. -是谁? -我是你好美国节目的马克.德尔讯 [00:09.78]Hi, Dave. 嗨,戴维 [00:23.62]-Take care. -Okay. -保重 -好的 [0

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-天气预报员

写作是大学英语六级中,很重要的一个部分。掌握一些作文范文,可以参考作文万能模板以及经典句式,供大家学习参考。 When it comes to the ability and degree,which is more important in job hunting,some hold

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. contributing,有出力的,对...有助长作用的。 Every time we do this, we are learning about what can be achieved and contributing to the common knowledge about open source grid computing 每一次这样做,我们都能明白哪些东西是

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

A: I am interested in buying auto insurance. B: Sure, I can help you. Did you bring all of your registration papers? A: Yes, I brought everything with me. B: Is your car with you? A:Yes, it is out in the parking lot. B: Wonderful. Let's go out and ch

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

这周跟各位介绍一下在口语中很常用到的一个动词: Come. 分别是 come down, come up with, come out, come in, come on, come off, come by, come to, come into play. 1. The rain is comi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

A: Hello, I am interested in buying auto insurance. B: Sure, I can help you. Did you bring all of your registration papers? A: Yes, I brought everything with me. B: Is your car with you? A: Yes, it is out in the parking lot. B: Wonderful. Let's go ou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Rachel Smalley | London 21 December 2009 One of the exhibits at the Victoria and Albert Museum London's Victoria and Albert Museum claims to be the world's greatest museum of art and design. With artifacts dating back 3000 years, it has a collection

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

President Barack Obama said the United States will no longer define its relations with Pakistan narrowly and that the partnership will be built on mutual interest, respect and trust. Ravi Khanna 05 December 2009 President Barack Obama speaks about hi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

(1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人 (2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 (3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 (4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费 (5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费 (6)CPT (Carriage Paid To) 运费付至目的地 (7

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BBC Learning English People and places Barrington Irving Junior Dima:Hello, Im Dima, and today we are meeting a Jamaican pilot who has recently impressed the world by becoming the youngest ever man to fly solo around the globe. The twenty-three year

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Todd: So, Marion, what are you going to do for dinner tonight? Marion: I think I'll go home, see what's in my fridge and in my cupboard and cook something up. I'm not sure what yet. Todd: Ah, you're gonna cook? Marion: Yeah, of course. Todd: Actually

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

〖melt the snow〗 --Shayne Ward Wooooh 喔~~~ Sometimes, On My Window 有时候,我的窗 I Notice That You've Been Crying Over Here.. 我注意到你在那哭 Woooh 喔~~~ And I Wonder 我吃惊 Why you just don't 为什么你不 Kick into the club instead of living here

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

由于考试时间的限制,很多英语程度好的学生也会出现一些问题。比如说一个学生对作文的论点言之凿凿,但就是写不出东西,或是写不出令自己满意的句子。所以,上考场前,脑中一定要装

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing I have got no service In the club, you say? say? Wha-Wha-What did you say, Oh, you're breaking up on me Sorry, I cannot hear you, bitch I'm tryna get my grind on yyyyeaa yeeea baby I'm kinda busy. K-ki

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Unbelievable.She,I mean,it was such a honor, 难以置信 对我来说 是个荣幸 She meant the world to me,she's the one that inspired me. 对我来说 她就是整个世界 她一直激励着我 I mean,she just had the soul,that just spoke to you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

歌词: Sometimes you get what you want Sometimes you get what you don't Sometimes ya, get nothing at all And when it finally comes round You tear it up break it down Down 'til there's nothing at all I use to be so in control No one could ever touc

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Uuuuuuu Uuuuuuu Oh baby, oh baby Yeah! Used to be perfect, But lately things ain't workin' You know he's messing 'round you I know how we can reverse it YOU WANT revenge, you gon' serve it. And we ain't wronf Cause he deserve it. Right now

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲