|■ |1upbeat |a. |positive and making you feel that good things will happen |愉快的;积极向上的 || ||He doesn't have the sort of upbeat good humor he needs to compete for jobs. |他不具备那种争取工作所需的乐观心态。 || ||Sc

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程词汇 第四册

Are you aware of the realities and factors of life? Life is hard! Storms will come, people will disappoint you and people will hate you for nothing, in fact your knowledge will be tested, your strength will be tested at all times. Most times even tho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

1.Roland Burris is scheduled to meet with Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid today. He was turned away from Capitol Hill yesterday after his appointment by the embattled governor of Illinois to fill President-elect Barack Obama's Senate seat. Senat

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(一)月

House and Home House and home are two words that have similar meanings. House and home both refer to places where people live. However, there is a difference between them. Home is often referred to as the place that we live in with our families. Sadl

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

Rachel: What? 怎么了? Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it. 那是保罗的手表。你把它放回原处吧。 Rachel: Oh, boy! 哦,孩子们, Monica: Alright. Good night, everybody. 好啦。好吧,晚安,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

甜蜜告白:十三件爱你的事 Thirteen Things Artist:Elephant Parade Song:Thirteen Things you're my art star you're my love star you take care of me when i'm feeling sick you're a desert road to safe water you're my childhood dreams all in one

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Unemployment Remains Key Factor for US Voters Jobless Americans are concerned about the high unemployment rate. If Mitt Romney gets into office he is going to have to get these young black men and old black men jobs, said Jeff Smith, who currently is

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十一月)

Lesson 72 Turn Up 1.Somethis unusual has turned up . 2.Only because Iturned up late for the meeting . 3.The lost papers have turned up . 4.Turn up the dictionary if you can't spell the word . 5.She turned the sound up on the television . 6.I turned u

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

What is the biggest factor in the price of gasoline? 影响汽油价格最大的因素是什么? Taxes, crude oil, distribution or refining costs? 税收、原油、分销还是炼油成本? The cost of crude oil is by far the biggest factor in what

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

The Guardian: Lawyers say facebook and Twitter have become a significant threat to marriage with social media now a factor in an increasing number of divorce cases. According to research, one in seven married individuals have considered divorce becau

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

英伦小痞团真是太有活力了!One Diretion 最新做客美国 X Factor 第3季决赛夜,全情献唱《Midnight Memories》引爆全场!评委们都High起来了,现场温度极度爆表。现场版的太好听了吧,摇滚范十足呀

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

BEIJING, June 27 (Xinhuanet) -- A lean gene that helps people keep slim was found closely related to diabetes and heart disease, according to a study pulished in Nature Genetics journal on Sunday. The scientists from Britains Medical Research Council

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2011年英国偶像 The X Factor 选手 Janet Devlin 最新单曲《House of Cards》。爱尔兰创作女歌手一头红发分外妖娆,甜蜜的嗓音轻快的节奏从她的纸牌屋中不断传出,白色蕾丝裙和洁白丝袜手拿吉他的样

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英国X-factor2009年冠军Joe McElderry处子专辑第一主打Ambitions Now, I cant behave I feel it in my feet on the streets But dont you know? Theres something I can feel when I breathe I told you once Youre breaking into separate parts But dont

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

You say I love you boy But i know you lie. I trust you all the same And i dont know why. Cause when my back is turned, My bruises shine. Our broken fairytale, So hard to hide. I still believe, Its you and me till the end of time. When we collide we c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英国最新冠军单曲:Diana Vickers - Once 2008年 X Factor选秀大赛中,Diana相当独特另类的嗓音让观众的反应形成鲜明对比,喜欢她的人说听她的声音会上瘾,不喜欢她的说她的歌声像猫叫。最近这个

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A Song for the Victims 为受难者献上的一首歌 Singers and bands from around the world have been gathering in London to record a charity single in aid of the victims of the Haiti earthquake disaster. Artists like Mariah Carey, Robbie Williams

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Is the X Factor Good for the Music Industry? 《英国偶像》选秀比赛对音乐产业有好处吗? Britain's newest singing star is a 27-year-old former painter-decorator called Matt Cardle. The winner of this year's X Factor has already relea

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

9. Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗? 还能这样说: Will you give me some discount on tickets? Any tickets on discount? 应用解析: cash discount 现金贴现; sample discount 打折扣样品; discount factor

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Ke$ha X Factor现场激情演唱新专辑第二主打《C'Mon》 在单曲《Die Young》仍在公告牌高居第三时,钱妞Ke$ha已经开始新专辑第二单的宣传,在 X Factor现场激情演唱新专辑第二主打《C'Mon》,虽然官方

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲