Vella: OK, Daniel, I know you're still really young but I know you must be thinking about what you're going to do in the future so my question would be what do you want to achieve in your life? Daniel: Well, there are definitely three things I want t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

8In the third year of King Belshazzar's reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3I looked up,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

1. If people get on like a house on fire, they: a) argue and fight with each other all the time b) have a very good, friendly relationship c) are in danger 2) This expression is: a) positive b) negative Today on Language Snacks we take a look at the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 语言小点心

Daniel: Hey how are you? Valeria: Fine and you? Daniel: Fine thanks. I have a topic for you. Valeria: OK. Daniel: I think it's a really, what do you think of the weather? Do you like this kind of like really changing weather, thunderstorms. Valeria:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Daniel: And while we drink this, we dance cueca. Olga: What is cueca? Daniel: Cueca is our national dance. Olga: How do you, how can you explain it? Daniel: It's about, OK, it's the Chilean cowboy dancing in order to flirt with the girl. Olga: Do you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Valeria: How are the emotions? How do you live soccer from an emotional point of view? Daniel: Wow, that's, if it's an important match you will really get into it even if you're not in the stadium you're watching it like on tele you will shout at the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

下半场比赛开始了,丹尼尔和阿美在看爸爸打比赛。他们边看比赛边讨论,到底有什么值得他们讨论的呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Look, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome? May: To some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Daniel: So how about the weather in Argentina? Valeria: Well the weather in Argentina depends on the part of Argentina that we are talking about. Daniel: Uh-uh. Valeria: For instance, the north is very dry and extreme. Daniel: OK. Valeria: Like in su

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 May:I like going to the Amusement Park very much.. The Ant Kingdom is a perfect place with colorful fairy tales and I love it. But Daniel says only kids like that. But he is a kid himself too.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Mom: Stay with me, kids. Dont get lost. Daniel: I am not Dad. I never get lost in the supermarket. May: I am not a kid anymore, Mom. Mom: Anyway, stay with me. I want to check out some daily necessities. May: No, Mom. I want to go to the video produc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Daniel: Here comes the other bowl. Waiter: It is seasoned with more salt, as you required. Daniel: Great! Oh, I can eat up all of them! Tom: No way. Daniel: How many rolls are there? Tom: Let me count, if there are less than twenty, we could have ano

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Daniel:I like bikes. Ive got one but I want a new one because my friend Toms bike is so much better than mine. The traffic here is bad so its really convenient to go around on a bike rather than wasting time stuck in traffic. May

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

丹尼尔和汤姆一起去书店买书,爸爸让丹尼尔给他买《世界是平的》,丹尼尔买到了吗?中间又有什么故事发生呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Do you have any idea of what kind of materials we should buy? Tom: Not at all. But Mrs. Li once recommended 30 Nights on

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

EMILY: Victoria... What a surprise. Daniel's nothere. He should be back shortly. Victoria: Actually, I came to speak with you. May Icome in? EMILY: Of course. Victoria: Idon't imagine I have to tell you that things between Daniel and myself haveb

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Daniel caught a cold. He had fever and chills. His nose was running all day. He couldn't even stop sneezing. Daniel visited the doctor. He was told to rest and relax. Stay in bed for three days, said the doctor. Daniel did not listen. His friends wan

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

如果你不是我的挚爱,为什么今天我的心如此快乐?如果你不是我的挚爱,为什么我的手与你的手握得这样紧...男歌手的内心告白让人心痛,只是自问自答却让旁人期望有个美好的结局。 生于纽西兰的英国歌手丹尼尔-贝丁费尔德(DanielBedingfield)6岁时就开始创作歌曲,几年后

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There'sabadconnection. 这信号不好。 例句: A:Hello,thisisDanielspeaking.MayIknowwho'sthatspeaking? 您好,我是丹尼尔。请问您是哪位? B:It'sBetty.MayIspeaktoMark? 我是贝蒂。我能找马克说话吗? A:Wouldyouspeakupalit

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Chapter 4 - The wolf hunt begins The old count, who had always kept up an enormous hunting establishment but had now handed it all completely over to his sons care, being in very good spirits on this fifteenth of September, prepared to go out with th

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

I do,I like.Again I think I'm kind of the same as you 是的 我喜欢 我想有些地方还是像你一样 I don't like gorry,I can't deal with any like that,and I just find upsetting 我不喜欢惊叫 不知道怎样对待那种情况 只感到很不

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My sister May and I play with Barbie out in our neighborhood every day in summer. The weather outside would be cool. Mom and Dad would sometimes go out with us too. But actually, I like

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册