Daniel: Hey, Vella. Well we're talking about things, big things you want to achieve in your life, so how about you? What do want to do? Vella: Well, one of my biggest dreams is to become an actress. Daniel: Uh-uh. Vella: Because I really love acting

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topic 002 奥运梦 Olympic Dreams 奥运就要来了,大家都在关注,阿美和丹尼尔正在讨论奥运梦想,可是这对姐弟好像从来也谈不到一块儿。 Listen Read Learn May: Hi, Daniel. Daniel: Hi, May. Is dinner ready? May: What's up? Daniel: I'm so hungry I could eat a h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Topic 001 看电视 Watching TV 看电视是好是坏?每个家庭都会讨论一番。可这次爸爸不许丹尼尔看动画片,却为自己开了绿灯,怪不得丹尼尔大喊不公平呢! 难度系数:GESE3,PETS1 Dad: Daniel, have you finished your homework? Daniel: Not yet, Dad. I am watching Ult

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Vella: So Daniel, we're talking about emotions and let's talk about emotions in men. Do you think it's OK for men to cry? Daniel: Well, I do think it's all right. There's nothing wrong about it. If you want to cry, if you're sad, if you are angry, if

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Olga: How is Chilean Indepdence Day? Daniel: Well, Chilean Independence Day, it's in September. Olga: Yeah. Daniel: September the eighteenth but we have another holiday on the nineteenth so we take those two days plus probably Saturday and Sunday of

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

经典背诵 Recitation Daniel: Every time when Tom and I are on duty, I'd let him clean the blackboard, and I'd sweep the floor. He is really Pig Tom. He doesn't even know how to reach the top of the blackboard, so I have to help him solve the probl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Daniel: My fathere is really careless. Sometimes he cant even get off the bus at the right stop But when that happens, he would always asks me to keep a secret from Mom then take a taxi, instead. So I nont think my Mom knows what k

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Daniel Powter - Cupid:爱神降临 歌词: Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh Youre the perfect part of me Youre the oxygen I breathe Youre a superstar A work of art Its electricity Youre a yes in a world of nos You're the Beatles to my Stones I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

阿美在生物方面碰到了很多问题,爸爸在给她讲课,并且给她鼓励。对于阿美考清华大学的中文系,爸爸提出了异议。到底是怎么一回事呢?来看看吧。 Listen Read Learn Dad: May, did you understand everything I said just now? Do you need more explanation? May: Erra

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Todd: Hello. David: Hello, Seattle! Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listeners? David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley. Todd: Do you like Elvis? D

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

丹尼尔和汤姆来到了畅销书区,汤姆看见了他一直企盼的《哈利.波特》,在面临被妈妈骂的情况下,他最后到底买了吗? Listen Read Learn Tom: Hey, Danny, look here, Harry Potter. I've been looking for it. Daniel: You wanna get it? Tom: I don't know if I have e

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

飞机终于到达北京,但是本杰明的背包却不见了。广播里说有人拾到了一个背包,那么广播里说的背包是本杰明的吗?继续往下看吧! Listen Read Learn Clerk: Can I help you, sir? Benjamin: I'm here for the backpack you announced several minutes ago. Clerk: OK, ta

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

爷爷带着丹尼尔到一家中餐厅吃饭,没有想到丹尼尔一上来就要点汉堡和可口可乐,看来爷爷要教教丹尼尔怎么吃中餐了。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Grandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built? Grandpa: I'm not sure when it started. But I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

EMILY: It's been written that alover is apt to be as full of secrets from himself as is the object of his lovefrom him. For my father, the secrets withheld by the woman he loved provedpowerful enough to destroy him. I'm just now beginning to understa

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Daniel: One minute you're gushingabout me to the Times, The next you're having a romantic nightunder the fireworks with Jack? Emily: It wasn't like that,Daniel. Well, it sure sounds like that. Daniel: And why wouldn't you tellme you went to see him a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Ivan Duque, a conservative who opposes parts of the peace agreement between Colombias government and the FARC guerrilla group, won the countrys presidential election. 保守派人士伊万杜凯(Ivn Duque)赢得了哥伦比亚的总统选举,他反对

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

Daniel Radcliffe is about to embark on a run in the Broadway musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and he's getting ready for success. The actor has reportedly splashed out more than $150,000 on state-of-the-art party facilities,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Listen to July 13th 2011 to hear about the first stage of the inquiry. The second stage of the inquiry into the Pike River mine explosion began yesterday and will continue for three weeks. This stage will examine the Search and Rescue after the explo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

maybe you're the light for me when you talk to me it strikes me won't somebody help me coz I don't feel too strong Was there something that I said Was there something that I did Or the combination I broke that did me have You know I'm hoping

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

光棍?不如来根冰棍!Daniel Powter: Bad Day where is the moment when we need it the most you kick up the leaves and the magic is lost you tell me your blue sky 's faded to grey you tell me your passions is gonna away and i don;t need no carr

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲