爸爸给了丹尼尔钱让他去买票,并要确定地铁路线和转乘路线,丹尼尔能完成任务吗? Dad: Daniel, here is some money for the tickets. Daniel: OK, it's my pleasure. How many tickets? Dad: Oh, like a gentleman. Two tickets

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

Agriculture Report - Irrigation Pioneer Wins World Food Prize 农业报道 - 滴灌技术开创者获得世界粮食奖 From VOA Learning English, this is the Agriculture Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 A r

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Listen Read Learn Daniel: May, is this the Hall of Ancient China? May: Yes. Look at these historical relics here, amazing! Daniel: Why are they all in glass boxes? May: For protection. Some relics will turn to dust if exposed to air. Daniel: So there

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

阿美借完书,做在旁边的椅子上等爸爸,突然看见旁边有个人一边看书一边笑,那个人到底在看什么书呢?往下看就知道了。 May:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read? Woman: Harry Potter.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

经典语境背诵 Conductor: I am a conductor of bus 52. The IC card is getting more and more popular these days. I think thats not only because its convenient to use but also its cheap. Thats the adventage of a modern life offers. 售票员走过来卖

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Listen Read Learn Daniel: Mom, the road is so strange! It is different from the common roads. Mom: Oh, it was done for the blinds. They can feel and find their way to any place they want. Daniel: Is that really so? Oh, great. It's unnecessary for the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

妈妈出差期间爸爸和丹尼尔的衣服只能自己洗,但偏偏在这个时候洗衣机坏了。幸好楼下有投币洗衣机,但好事多磨,他们又碰到什么问题了呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Dad, something wrong with our w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

By Greg Flakus New Orleans 25 August 2006 The American Society of Civil Engineers released a report in New Orleans Friday assessing problems with levees and pumping stations that led to the flooding of the city after Hurricane Katrina hit it a year

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

By Daniel Schearf Beijing 30 January 2007 A second round of talks between U.S. and North Korean officials on U.S. financial sanctions have ended its first day in Beijing with little sign of progress. China has announced that parallel talks on North K

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: This is a movie season where films compete to be bigger, louder and flashier. Right now you can choose to spend a couple of hours in a dark theater with jedis, monsters or singing circus impresarios. In the middle of all this comes

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月