Sophie, this is silly. You know you two wanna get back together. Sophie,别纠结了。你心里清楚你俩想重归于好。 Caroline, we already have the Ouija board. Caroline,我们已经有通灵板了。 We don't need another thing around h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

It was one of those times what a real good time felt like a long time ago It was one of those fires that burned all night and made your blue jeans smell like smoke Hanging with friends, going again start upbringing, smokin' and drinkin' It was one of

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

20.Is anybody sitting here? 21.No, lady, go for it. 22.What are you having? 23.Oh! Er…anything you haven’t made yourselves. A bottle of orange juice. 24.We don’t have bottles. We only have cans

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

1.well, here we are, at the start of our most romantic adventure yet. 2.Our honeymoon trip to Paris! Right now we’re at the train station in Newhaven. 3.And we’re just going to get a ship to Diepp

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

50.Will you come in and say hello? 51.What! Certainly not! I’ll wait in the car. 52.Alright-see you in about an hour ,then. 53.Have you come to see one of the men here? 54.That’s right, his name’

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

1.Here we are, then. It’s a fairly good restaurant, by Washdon standards. Have you ever been here before, Annie? 2.What do you think? It’s not exactly my sort of place. 3.I suppose not. You’ve c

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

I'm With You 艾薇儿的第一张专辑《Let go》中的单曲,歌曲满获好评,艾薇儿炫耀似的唱腔活力四射,嗓音一如水晶般清澈,歌词更是流露出纯粹的女性风格。 艾薇儿:我有了这个让人肃然起敬的

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

A lot of ocean. A lot of ocean. Inbound: 3 o'clock. Damn it! My brother used to think that I could do anything, that I was better than I am. Keep going the way you're going, you end up on the street. You train, you fight harder than other guys, and y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

6 SOME THINGS are hard to remember. I'm thinking now of when Stradlater got back from his date with Jane. I mean I can't remember exactly what I was doing when I heard his goddam stupid footsteps coming down the corridor. I probably was still looking

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

will.i.am归来,联手 Cody Wise 最新MV《It's My Birthday》发布!大胆尝试诙谐路线,丢弃以往的科技感。这首歌很是洗脑,节奏很欢快,完全是火热单曲的节奏哦。 歌词: It's my birthday, it's my birthda

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm With You Avril Lavigne 专辑:Let Go I'm standing on a bridge I'm waiting in the dark I thought that you'd be here by now There's nothing but the rain No footsteps on the ground I'm listening bu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Because Of You KellyClarkson I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I've learned the hard

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

How is work today? It's been a hard day today. First I was one hour late. You know the traffic is really bad. And then I got yelled at by my boss. Oh,man! That's not all. After that I sat down working at my computer. But when I try to transfer everyt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

颇有迷幻色彩的柔和女声倾情演绎的Going Crazy自然也是恍惚迷离的。 从英国电视剧走出的歌手natalie曾一度对自己的嗓音很没有信心,但是演而优则唱的她第一首单曲就技惊四座。 Going Crazy Na

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

[Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece of me My heart can't contain this, my mouth don't explain it It ain't enough to tell you what I mean There's only so many words I could use to tell you what you do to me U

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

On my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh) As I walked through the subway it must have been about quarter past three In front of me stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body She asked me for the time I said it'd

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

英籍华裔Stevie Hoang1985年6月9日出生于英国伯明翰,一岁时便与父母一起移居到伦敦,现居英国伦敦东部,身兼作曲/歌手/制作人三职。他11岁即跟从父母学习钢琴,自幼就展露出众的音乐天赋。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

文本: POLICE: Vice City S.W.A.T! You are completely __(1)__! PHIL: Surrounded? HA HA HA HAAAAAaaa!They're crapping themselves, corrupt bastards! CAM: Tommy! The vault's open! TOMMY: Ok, we got the SWAT __(2)__. Let's get out of here! POLICE: Ok,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Dad? Why do we move out here? ____________1___________? I miss mom. Me too. Cool hat, looser. Give it back. You want it? Come get it! What are you gonna do about it? I want this thing settle and I mean now! Is that the father of that little girl? Are

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

So you told the Sheriff that you were walking to Nebraska? That's right, to get my million dollars. This is Woody Grant. We are now authorized to pay one million dollars to Woodrow T. Grant, Billings Montana. This is his son. You didn't win anything,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空