I wish we had a bigger rocket. I hear that. 要是能扛个更大的火箭炮就好了。我听到了 Let's go. We don't have all night. 上,我们可没时间耗一整晚 You haven't said a word since you got on the bus. What's going on, Matt? Not

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

I did some research. 我调查了一下 There are eight firemen in this picture. 这张照片里有八名消防员 You called yourselves the fireflies. 你们都管自己叫萤火虫 Yeah, well, that station house was shut down a few years back. 那个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

神秘兮兮 求我我就告诉你︰ Guess what! 你猜怎么着! I know something you don't know! 我知道一些你不知道的事情! Ask me what just happened. 你猜刚刚发生什么事。 H

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

音乐咖啡厅:Because of you因为有你 I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far Bec

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

7 Days Craig David On my way to see my friends who lived a couple of blocks away from me As I walked through the subway it must have been about quarter past three In front of me stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body She asked me for the time.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

We Are Golden Mika teenage dreams in a teenage circus running around like a clown on purpose who gives a damn about the family you come from? no giving up when you're young and you want some running around again running from running waking up in the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

你带来过梦想 Akon - Beautiful Beautiful Akon ft Kardinal Offishall Colby O'Donis When I see you, I run out of words to say I wouldn't leave you, Cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes I see the guys tryna' holla, Girl I don't want to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

愿赌服输 Keri Hilson - Knock You Down Heh, not again Ohh, this ain't supposed to happen to me Keep rockin', and keep knockin' Whether you Louis Vuitton it up or Reebokin' You see the hate, that they're servin' on a platter So what we gon' have, d

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Ashanti - 3 Words 相关介绍:《Braveheart [Deluxe Edition]》是Ashanti在2014年3月4日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:3 Words Artist:Ashanti [Verse 1:] I wish I could turn my body inside out So you could see every piece

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Jamestown Story - This One's For You 相关介绍:这是来自美国Minneapolis州的Jamestown Story乐队的新专辑,抒情的调调,优美的旋律,久久萦绕在耳边。从Jamestown Story以前的专辑来看,尤其是去

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Ciara - I Dont Remember 相关介绍 :拥有多白金销量专辑的明星Ciara带着她的第三张强力专辑Fantasy Ride回归了,她的前两张专辑销量超过了7百万,这张Fantasy Ride里全是动感十足的歌曲,和

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm in pain like a window It's getting harder to pretend oh Cuz it's like I'm living with a ghost Ain't nothing 'bout it natural When you touch me I don't feel a thing Conversations are one way This side of you I've never seen before yeah What's got

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Damn, it's so amazing I could tell the way you chase it Nothing better than, no sweeter than my love I could tell so baby face it I know you been craving Baby, nothing can compare to my love I got that comeback candy that you never ever ever get tire

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey! Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh [Spoken:] I think tonight's gonna be that night You're body is smooth as a baby, baby Your fire is cool to the touch You're damn near drivin' me crazy, crazy And Oo girl I love it so much Take you to the line, Keep you hangin' on Let

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. To decide whether to leave or try harder. 决定是离开还是更加努力。 2. Quit a good money job to pursue one's dreams. 辞掉高薪工作去追求自己的梦想。 3. Apologize to people you have hurt. 向你曾伤害过的人道歉。 4

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What are the hardest things to do in life? 生活中最艰难的事是什么? 获得20.9k好评的答案@Shikhar Agarwal To decide whether to move on or try harder. 决定是离开还是更加努力。 获得5.9k好评的答案@Sudhir Suvarna 生活中

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Not care/give two hoots 这个习语在英文中表示根本不在乎,有种嗤之以鼻,压根儿瞧不上的赶脚。 例:I don't care two hoots about having money, as long as I'm happy. 只要开心,我根本不在乎有没有钱。 2.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. on fire 本意是着火,在口语中常用来表示一个人状态特别好,手感特别好,表现得很好,也可以用来形容一个事物非常好 例句: Damn, that party was on fire. 我去,那派对简直不要太赞。 You are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

音乐咖啡厅:The Saturdays - Issues 相关介绍:The Saturdays是一支来自英国的5人女子团体,由S Club 8前成员Frankie Sandford 和 RochelleWiseman 与另外三位: Mollie King, Una Healy and Vanessa White共同组成,签约Pol

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

有没有发现生活中很多人对一切都表现得倔强、玩世不恭,对所有事物都持着满不在乎、无所谓的态度,真是让人又爱又恨。今天就来学习一些有关无所谓的英文表达。 1. be ok (fine) with 对无碍

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语