NO.2 Working Girl《打工女郎》 ■苔丝前往新的工作岗位,向上司报到。这是她第一次见老板,一位精明的女人。非常职业的语言,威严含蓄的表达,恰当地提醒着两人彼此不同的身份。特别值得注意的是对话的开头部分,女老板一五一十的陈述要求,简洁清晰,不容抗拒。也许

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

【今日基础词】 Project 【Transcript】 Jack: Weve been here for three hours, and we haven't finished a thing yet. Mike: Look. I wrote the story, so I know what to do. Jack: But youre not telling people their roles. Mike: Im resting now. Ill d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

专辑【Love, Marriage Divorce】由Babyface统筹制作,Babyface与Toni Braxton共同负责词曲创作。 Today I got so mad at you, yeah It's like I couldn't control myself Girl, I was done, I was so through with you But I know I couldn't love

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

It's up to you. 随你 Im ok with anything.都行 Im cool with anything. Anything is good/fine. Anything works. Anything will do. Anything goes. Bob: What are you gonna have for lunch? 你午饭准备吃啥? Ben: Im cool with anything. Lets just gr

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

歌词: Youre a troublemaker, youre a troublemaker. Huh, you aint nothing but a troublemaker, girl. You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down. The way you bite your lip, got my head spinning around. After a drink or two, I was putty in y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲