Fuck a co-sign, doing mine, I was made to shine Lights so bright, little bitch, and I could make you blind Don't nobody care in this world, everything is cold Like my heart in the morgue, everything's a tag a toe I ain't sucking dick for no play, mus

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I don't give a damn about your man understand I just know he ain't a nigga like me Know he ain't a nigga like me but I know he ain't a nigga like me I really don't care about plans I'm just saying you should roll with a nigga like me Roll with a nigg

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Situation: LinZhi and Joe have recently graduated from university,and are discussing the trouble they are having finding jobs. 情景:林芝和乔刚从大学毕业,他们在讨论找工作过程中遇到的问题。 Joe: So,how`s the job-hunt go

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

奔向新生的太阳 Brand New Sun 前Grandaddy乐队灵魂人物Jason Lytle首张个人专辑《 Your Truly, The Commuter》,清新的封面清新的节奏下面是情感的暗涌。 Here, Grab a broken branch With a sunburnt hand In a washed up

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Frankenstein. _________1_________. I was given life two hundred years ago. I am like none other. _________2__________. Far beyond that of any human. You could use those gifts in a war you are already a part of. I go my own way. You cannot save the hu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Technically I did get here 其实我比这个人 like 10 seconds before this guy. 早到了差不多十秒 Keep the change. 零钱不用找了 So, Tommy, what brings you by so late? 汤米,你这么晚来有何要事 Well, I assumed, rightly, 我猜得

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Adam Lambert全新单曲:Whataya Want From Me 上一季美国偶像最热门的亚军Adam Lambert新专辑惊艳登场了,这首单曲Whataya Want From Me也顺利打入Billboard单曲榜前十。 Artist:Adam Lambert Song:Whataya Want From Me

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Lionel Richie - Im in love 相关介绍:Lionel Richie的音乐历程从70年代Motown唱片最具影响力团体The Commodores开始,1971年时,由William King、Thomas McClary、Ronald LaPread、Walter Clyde Orange、Lionel Ric

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My Regret It's too late now, still I've got something to say? Girl I'm sorry that I treated you that way Time has gone now, and the moment has passed? When I had the chance to try and make us last All alone now, and it's no one's fault by mine? Could

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You've just taken over the gold in 100 metres. What's your secret? Drugs! 你刚刚赢得了100米跑的金牌,你的秘诀是什么呢?兴奋剂啊。 Damn it, Matt! Take the shot! Right between the eyes, do you hear me? Right, between, the eyes

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

节奏布鲁斯:Jay Sean - Used To Love Her 相关介绍 :有亚洲血统的Jay Sean,11岁时曾组过一个名叫Compulsive DisorderHip Hop二人组, 虽然变现中规中矩,但还是产生了自己第一首得意之作'One Minute,' 这首歌通过

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(348) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 I'm lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,请给我活下去的勇气 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

This hit That ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold This one for them hood girls Them good girls Straight masterpieces Styling while in Living it up in the city Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty I'm too hot (hot da

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Adam Lambert全新单曲:Whataya Want From Me 上一季美国偶像最热门的亚军Adam Lambert新专辑惊艳登场了,这首单曲Whataya Want From Me也顺利打入Billboard单曲榜前十。话说,小编爱死这张专辑封面了,第一眼

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Gone~~ 你是千篇一律的吗?是否随时准备出售?- Jack Johnson 清新民谣 Jack Johnson擅长创作清新而自然的音乐,简单的空心吉他搭配他温煦柔和的嗓音,让人感觉轻松而舒适,感觉像他的家乡夏威夷

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

无所谓,没兴趣,英文想说不在乎,都有哪些地道表达?下面就来看几个英文习语,用的时候别忘记配上你的傲娇神情哦! 1. Not care/give two hoots 这个习语在英文中表示根本不在乎,有种嗤之以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

生活中最艰难的事情之一是坚持不懈,之二是放手离开。但是有件事比这些都难,就是知道什么时候该做什么事。 1.To decide whether to leave or try harder. 决定是离开还是更加努力。 2. Quit a good money j

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

They'll meet with you. It has been arranged. 他们会和你会见,已经安排好了 Thank you for this. There's one more thing I need you to do for me. 谢谢。还有一件事要你帮忙 Malcolm's the only one who knows where Walter's being kep

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Dreams, that's where I have to go To see your beautiful face anymore I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio Hope, hope there's a conversation We both admit we had it good But until then it's alienation, I know That much is understood And

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'm with you 演唱者:Avril Lavigne 这首《I'm With You》将摇滚精灵艾薇儿的桀骜不逊、叛逆自我展示地淋漓尽致。 高潮部分声嘶力竭的呐喊更加衬托出主人公挣脱束缚、大胆争取爱情的率真和勇敢。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲